Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Anything is possible I guess.

Axle is really short and the swivel part goes into the wheel offset when turning so a regular hub motor would not work as is

4 Likes

How wide do you want your belts?

Brian : Yea

6 Likes

It does to me, how did you know?!

1 Like

This isn’t my first rodeo

1 Like

I got the Blade for 100 bucks! It’s in mint condition, he threw in the battered Cricket for $20! Now i gotta figure out what to do with them :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Cricket is perfect for my daughter but needs a fair bit of work…

The Blade is a lot flexier than I would have thought…

4 Likes

At least you can finally fit those uncut belts you got?

6 Likes

There ya go
Tb stock pivot cup and hole measurement

Adjustable plate measurement where same pivot cup fits really nice :point_down:t3:

4 Likes

Real nice piece of work! Almost the Bumblebee - maybe with horizontal stripes!

1 Like

@CiscoV can you send me a photo of it assembled? Kingpin attached and bolted through. Does it still rock?

I’m not able to look at it myself until about 2-3 days but I had one of my guys check and when assembled there’s wasn’t an issue. He’s testing a few others to see if there’s an issue.

If you can PM me with a video. I can try and figure out what’s going on.

6 Likes

Just did.
As stated in the pm. That’s the rear truck assembly and all 4 of my Tb plates have the same hole diameter
When pivot cup is brand new the problem is less noticeable. As miles pile up problem became easier to spot

4 Likes

Maybe stuff some shredded paraffin wax in there.

2 Likes

Haha. Good idea! But I think dexter is already looking for a solution
Kinda blows for him cuz there are a lot of these plates out in the while. Til then I’ll be rocking my ray hammocks :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Only the three of you guys have had any issues. I’ll check and get back to you guys.

2 Likes

:thinking: what are they doing to those holes…

2 Likes

It’s official. Just had my boy check them and he agrees that that hole could be smaller I’m sorry man

13 Likes

@Mikenopolis You think it could work with standard trucks in the back?

Probably these go together

1 Like

I have a mellow drive. Might try it

1 Like

Mememememe, do me please! :grin:

I’d throw some heat shrink with glue on em and go ride, just me though.

3 Likes