Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Still, cross braces are definitely a good idea. And if done right they look awesome too

4 Likes

always on belts!

I’ve been meaning to buy the crossbar and idlers from dicky but just haven’t had the money. This board has been off the road for like 18 months so Im just happy to have it spinning. Last step before riding yesterday was to pump up the tyres, just to find that two of them have punctures, good stuff!

1 Like

isnt there a chance to build them by yourself for some pennys?
Just a square tube! Ähhm, not tube…you know what i mean?
Just something in between, some holes and bolts and you are ready to go.

1 Like

I’m thinking of just buying new mounts as there is newer versions that have a bit off the end of the mount for crossbars on the end, so many choices!

1 Like

Pretty low-class move coming from a Vendor imo.

Ironically, the loudest gear-drives I’ve heard have all been 3Dservicas. Glass Houses?

10 Likes

yeah but a good solution is not that expensive every time.
5 dollars and you are done!

1 Like

crossbars are easy peasy Kaleb. 10mm aluminium tube, 6mm threaded rod and a scooter axle.

pm me if you need some help

3 Likes

I just wish it broke a rule be honest because massive dog act.

4 Likes

It’s not like it’s the first time Kugs has made choices that reflect poorly upon his pops’ business. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Bit like jasons pr department scrabbling to hide his mouse on a friday afternoon

2 Likes

With all of that said…

Why are there so many loosey goosey baseplates floating around? Those things are sloppier than that girl we all knew at school who blew 10 guys at a house party the one time and then moved towns.

11 Likes

So if he buys stuff for himself and shows that there’s an issue and there’s two other people showing the same thing it immediately becomes low-class? Expected more from you m’dude. But whatever, vendor bashing is 10/10, would recommend.

2 Likes

Kugelis is a genius. Like many other geniuses he has an oversized ego so he often doesn’t realize how arrogant and cocky he sounds.
Please do not judge him for how fucking dick he is but how he has contributed to the esk8 scene.

7 Likes

:joy: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

All pivot cups are not created equal

6 Likes

Riptide pivot cups are more likely to be in the wrong than baseplate tolerances?

To elaborate, These cups are designed by Brad to be an interference fit. That should be hard to push in and hard to pull out.

4 Likes

This looks more like a pivot cup issue to me.

Cool. I never signed up to meet your expectations. Please keep them to yourself.

I’m well within my right to express my opinion that I think it’s a scummy move for a Vendor Account to post something like that without further explanation. If the intention was to help, not harm, why not post a question and start a dialogue rather than dropping a gif with no further discussion point?

It was handled poorly, in my opinion. And that’s all I’m saying.

3 Likes

Ye. Sometimes we disagree. That’s why I luv u.

1 Like

So it’s not the pivot cups, it’s the baseplate hole is too big.

3 Likes