Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I was amazed when I checked out the orrsomm (sp?) and it was flatter than my 6th grade girlfriend. (And no, this wasn’t last year.)

14 Likes

But wait, the Trampa website says that these decks are a break through in deck technology, superior to dull feeling wooden decks and are the #1 choice (by who?) for riding and cruising. Are you telling me this is all just marketing hype and BS? I’m shocked and aroused. I mean, appalled. No, wait, aroused. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Amazing. You got far enough into the Trampa website to read an actual product description?

On another note, yall notice legit that Trampa descriptions look like the essay you wrote in high school 2 hours before it’s due after you got back from a party?

7 Likes

images - 2020-01-19T201747.991

6 Likes

6 Likes

I would put more holes through the centre bits for better airflow… unless you have a beast vac and it doesn’t matter…

1 Like

I swear I have seen a photo of a stack of uncut trampa decks just like you’re describing.

4 Likes

Installed my 58KV Elofty drives with haggy wheels on my Evo to try them… mainly since the sensors on my 6355’s finally shit the bed today. I was trying to save these drives for another build I have going. Now both drivetrains are down :ok_hand:

These drives with haggys are a blast. Dead silent operation (untill the can unscrewed, locked than proceeded to scream and I went running off). I weight about 120-130lbs and these things had decent torque and had no problem with the one hill I hit. Got a solid 2 miles out of them before the can unscrewed.

9 Likes

I think @Kook fixed his eLofty drives with the same issue.

3 Likes

Yeah I know but I’m not doing any of that lol. I think Nathan is gonna get me a replacement set. I just wish I could of had these exchanged/replaced before the issue happened as it now sets my build back. Also… Chinese new year, so I hope I’m able to get a replacement soon.

3 Likes

W0W… Right hand-side motor… That makes 10 motors that I personally know about…

3 Likes

Mike gets me😂

10 Likes

Lol! Hi I’m Serineh :slight_smile: don’t think I met you while at Lancaster! :slight_smile: hope you have a great night :rofl::heart:

4 Likes

@anon86070286, Let me guess, Lancaster was easy too :thinking::rage:

True, I did abandon you with s5300 for a minute :grimacing:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Congrats on the race, Mike, you absolute savage. But @anon86070286 is kicking your ass in here.

15 Likes

I love how the brand is Unimig and the welder is MMA and Tig :rofl:

7 Likes

My mig welder is a cigweld :joy:

3 Likes

A MiG-21…
My grandpa told me some stories about that thing, because he was a mechanic lol

1 Like

Lol.
Mig welder

Everything else

4 Likes