Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

watcha mean? I’m making an enclosure out of abs :grin:

1 Like

Make a mold out of ABS and fibreglass the enclosure :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s like a game of spot the difference :joy: my wife and I are dying right now.

I’m just gonna start off with the obvious one

ONE OF THEM CAN DRIVE

13 Likes

It’s a lot like when you buy a high speed 4 wheel 60km/h electric skateboard self balancing scooter high quality 6000 watt.

6 Likes

I have been trying to spot a similarity…

:laughing:

Edit

The cinderblocks under the RV look the same.

6 Likes

I thought you would go faster downhill on an analog board.

By the way is that Mike Beard?

4 Likes

He did a loop around red rock scenic loop in las vegas… I actually ran that exact loop a couple weeks ago and I’m gonna say that there is no “downhill” in there. I was on the throttle the entire time short of a couple tight corners.

1 Like

It does look like a more masculine Mike Beard.

1 Like

And one of them you can get locked in while you sleep and towed away to an undisclosed location for God knows what. Probably butt stuff.

1 Like

Deck press?

2 Likes

Yeah mate, gonna be a solid unit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I thought you were trying to compete with Trampa and make even flatter and more indestructible decks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

No chance. Real decks have concave.

10 Likes

Word.

3 Likes

Pressing wood? Composites?
Bit of both?

2 Likes

Pressing all of the things. Whatever I can get my hands on will be pressed.

@Mobutusan i have a good theory on why the trampa decks are flat. . I reckon they get massive sheets pressed in that profile and then just cut them to the width of the board.

8 Likes

Is it easy to find Canadian maple veneer in australia?

2 Likes

No not at all. It is actually quite difficult. I will likely be asking @jeffwuneo to help me source maple and carbon fibre when the time comes. Gotta build up some funds first tho, I’m ruined after christmas.

3 Likes

Good luck I’d be down for a rejected deck when the time comes.

3 Likes

I think you’re right. There’s got to be a good (financial) reason why they haven’t ever added concave like every other respectable deck maker, when it seems like they so obviously need it. Admittedly, I’ve never actually ridden a Trampa, but I’ve stood on a flexible piece of plywood, so I imagine it’s pretty similar. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes