Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

First google result looks promising.

3 Likes

Amps are pulled though ?

1 Like

@mynamesmatt this is what you wanna be using the ABS for mate :ok_hand:

Excellent work @rosco can’t wait to see the final product :ok_hand:

2 Likes

i get that they are pushed by voltage…amps is how much is being pushed restricted by Ohms (resistance) now i get why cold solder joints are baaaad. i understand contact surface area in batteries when dealing with connections now… series connections and all. I’ve been doing tons of research on electricity. want to learn how to build batteries. I’ll start with a N.E.S.E build first then move on from there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Their video review was horrible. Their major complaint was that you can’t brake on a full battery, not realizing that that’s true of every electric board on the market. Why don’t they get someone with experience to review the thing, I don’t know.

6 Likes

watcha mean? I’m making an enclosure out of abs :grin:

1 Like

Make a mold out of ABS and fibreglass the enclosure :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s like a game of spot the difference :joy: my wife and I are dying right now.

I’m just gonna start off with the obvious one

ONE OF THEM CAN DRIVE

13 Likes

It’s a lot like when you buy a high speed 4 wheel 60km/h electric skateboard self balancing scooter high quality 6000 watt.

6 Likes

I have been trying to spot a similarity…

:laughing:

Edit

The cinderblocks under the RV look the same.

6 Likes

I thought you would go faster downhill on an analog board.

By the way is that Mike Beard?

4 Likes

He did a loop around red rock scenic loop in las vegas… I actually ran that exact loop a couple weeks ago and I’m gonna say that there is no “downhill” in there. I was on the throttle the entire time short of a couple tight corners.

1 Like

It does look like a more masculine Mike Beard.

1 Like

And one of them you can get locked in while you sleep and towed away to an undisclosed location for God knows what. Probably butt stuff.

1 Like

Deck press?

2 Likes

Yeah mate, gonna be a solid unit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I thought you were trying to compete with Trampa and make even flatter and more indestructible decks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

No chance. Real decks have concave.

10 Likes

Word.

3 Likes