Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Andy87 yeah Andy, next level up!

1 Like

I remember ! Thing is they held up for so long, but then just self destructed in one ride…

Nice… Do you have some video :slight_smile: ???

I did go with this : https://www.leafbike.com/products/e-bike-hub-motor/gearless-20-24-26-700c-28-29-inch/20-inch-48v-1500w-front-hub-motor-wheel-1077.html
I know for a fact, that people are putting much more voltage and current in to this model, without problems. Thats why I did choose this one, and they do custom windings and kv if ask :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pretty please do a build thread for this. There’s no rules against it and I’d love to just unashamedly copy you! It looks like a lot of fun.

6 Likes

@Mich21050 oh no, not you,too!

2 Likes

Actually it didn’t happen while skating. My dumbass got my foot stuck inbetween a small train for children and a small concrete wall… There’s no flesh on the whole right side… 2 weeks hospital and 3 operations…
I probably can’t esk8 for the whole summer… :frowning:
@City-Blade-101

7 Likes

oh man thats so sad. fuck! i can totally feel your pain, man. :weary:
All best wishes, dear pilgrim and hopefully you are ok as soon as possible.But 3 operations sound very scary and fuck again!
FUCK

1 Like

Thank you. At least I can get my mind of this whole thing with the forum… :slight_smile:
@City-Blade-101

1 Like

Yes you can my friend, we are here for you all the time if its consolation for you.

2 Likes

God damn it dude…

2 Likes

Ouch dude! Skate related?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just looked for the reply link lol that sucks man. But technically you stopped a train right?

2 Likes

Yeah. At least something I can write into my Lebenslauf (can someone please help me to find the correct English term… :slight_smile:) :joy:
@Venom121212

4 Likes

lebenslauf is Biography

3 Likes

Technically a biography someone writes about them self is called an autobiography but the message still came through clear! I hope you heal quickly friend.

4 Likes

How do they ride.

4 Likes

No idea yet. I was rebuilding my caldera with these trucks being the main purpose, now I can’t find the TKP clams I had put back door them :frowning:.

I even have new motors. If I don’t find them tomorrow I’ll order another set from @Psychotiller.

3 Likes

And once you order the set and they are shipped you will find the set you have.

That is how it always goes with me.

3 Likes

That is the likely outcome :grin:

1 Like