Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Well happy fucking new year.

3 Likes

artworks-000355008753-waf7in-t500x500

@KaramQ

3 Likes

there is an uncomfortable level of thought that went into this response. not sure if i’m grossed out or impressed.

its impressed, totally impressed

3 Likes

hey man glad you wont have any lasting damage. good luck on the recovery, you’ll have plenty of time now to plan your next build. b/c you know its not safe and you totally need to upgrade now :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Almost no thought went into this lol.
I just spew bad ideas that will probably work.

3 Likes

C’mon its gotta be freestanding. Go for the Burj khalifa Y shape.

7 Likes

Glad you’re ok-ish @KaramQ !

5 Likes

Such a shame @torqueboards is getting such a feminine ogre to test their gear.

13 Likes

Jealousy is not a good color on you Timothy.

9 Likes

It’s my only color.

11 Likes

Idk… We’ve seen lobster red Tim.

10 Likes

Reddit!

4 Likes

That’s a weird way to spell Kevin

1 Like

Dude, this makes me so sad. You are so young and imagine if you had ended up with really bad injuries or worse. Please take this as an opportunity to be safe. If you riding that fast, please be suited/guard-ed up properly and also know the roads you are riding on. And go with pneumatics. They are so much safer.

Hope you heal up fast and nicely!

9 Likes

Im glad I wasn’t the only one. Sigh

Heal up @KaramQ

6 Likes

Went to reddit thinking i would find some arms in cast fetish photos but ended up with some Cory Chase type of scenario :joy:

PMed you.

1 Like

It’s more of a red ember red.

4 Likes

glad you’re ok…heal soon, summer is coming. stay on top of physical therapy it helps, helps a lot.

2 Likes

Good news, I didn’t break my shoulder, I just ripped some muscle. Light concussion but nothing too bad, but my front to teeth😭 hanging. Got a ton of deep cuts and lots of road rash but I’m alive. No neck injuries, thank god

5 Likes