Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah fuck them, broke my finger at 4pm they gave some paracetamol and sent me home because fucking surgeon was unreachable. Waited 24h to see that asshole, wanted to plunge my bloody finder into his eye.

1 Like

Corrected that for you. :wink:
Do stuff, until your last breath.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Broken isn’t as bad as a pulley though. That is some seriously bad new when you get one, especially in climbing :facepunch:
Hope you recover quickly.
At least you don’t have a trigger remote :grin:

2 Likes

I did it from scratch, alls done in Solidworks, I think I shared somewhere here in the forum, but if not when I get home I send it to you, but that will be only next year

2 Likes

Like those wheels? :smiley:

1 Like

Eyy my present!

2 Likes

I think I’m sticking with them for a bit lol. I am honestly in love with these right now. I know they’re made to slide but holy fuck they’re grippy and fucking smooth. I think more so than my Boa’s. I spent the better part of an hour looping around a path braking them in. Only gripe is the torque. Need to get a 15T motor pulley. 16-32 seems ok with the idler pulleys but could be better.

5 Likes

Oh and clearance could be better. Need a smaller clamp for calibers.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you are enjoying them :stuck_out_tongue:

I was wondering how they would ride, the contact patch is so wide, very different than many other normal wheels.

5 Likes

It really is different. I noticed they have a bit of rolling resistance (could just be the idler pulley). But my god, the carving is so good. I noticed small rocks and cracks/pot holes aren’t too bad with these either. I’m gonna ride them for a bit more on my commuter board and see how they hold up. Lots of smooth roads by me.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool, yeah I noticed with the new 110’s I have that the wider patch really changes the ride feeling

Yeah but these are so much wider than my Boa’s, and they’re pretty wide lol.

5 Likes

Dang you right haha

2 Likes

Ahh that makes sense!

Probably the idler since these wheels often used and win in dh races

6 Likes

X2 I’ve been pushing around on my 74a mags and they roll great

3 Likes

What does the shape matter when the tips snap off and/or strip out because the material is soft?

1 Like

Your material is soft. Sorry you snapped one with your Neanderthal crab mitts.

3 Likes

Not what your dad said.

1 Like