Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Oh okay. Makes sense now

4 Likes

A few more of these and the paypal account will be suspended. That’s when things go from interesting to really interesting.

8 Likes

What do you mean they’re already gone lmfao

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

If the account gets suspended before everyone gets their refunds…

4 Likes

I’m in that boat too. Ive already written it off as a loss

1 Like

Trying to keep that thread for pics and specs only so I’ll reply here…

I use thick rubber washers under my enclosure. It waterproofs the holes and dampens the vibrations really well. Also protects the deck from the box scratching it up.

Other than that, I use big thread inserts epoxied in.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

So here’s what I’m thinking of doing… and I think this might be what Trampa is doing, but I’ve never had the opportunity to check:

Three holes through the deck along its width at the midpoint, countersunk at the bottom. These will bolt into the enclosure.
Two further holes along its length, which will not bolt into the enclosure.
I’ll fit rubber bushings on each of the four edit: five points between the deck and the enclosure. The bushings on the two holes at either end just support and dampen the enclosure. Since they’re not fastened to the enclosure, they won’t apply any stresses when the deck flexes.

My main concern about this approach is the weakness it might create in the middle of the deck. I’ve got a DWII so it’s pretty solid. Anyone any views on that and this approach in general?

1 Like

That’s not how it works, Chum.

They do not magically get off the hook if the account gets closed. I’ve been through this process a few times.

3 Likes

you got a file for them fenders?

3 Likes

No wheel bite?

1 Like

They r not my design. Tested them today they work okay. The clamps are fine as long as you really tighten the setscrew… the fenders are not very nice, you can even see the polygons from the cad software in the print. Im gonna adjust the design and release the new files this week :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s not what I meant, chum.

3 Likes

Don’t try to tell me what you meant Brett.

3 Likes

The clue is in the words I wrote chumb

3 Likes

Can you two just bang and make up already

5 Likes

SparklingJadedBullmastiff-size_restricted

5 Likes

You’re getting it in the anos chomb

1 Like

Yeah u right

1 Like

Shh.

I’m about to blow Caden’s mind when I reveal that I am actually Cory.

4 Likes

giphy%20(20)

4 Likes