Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

this is why typically on normal flat decks I only run an adjustable base plate in the rear so you can just use risers to make the front the same as the rear.
50° base plates are readily available.

3 Likes

I think it’s the plates. When I have the board flipped over you can jiggle them just slightly. When you are riding with weight on it they seems to sit just fine. It’s not the best adjustable plate design but as far as I know it’s the only option for the DD hangars. I’d like a cutaway on the sides for wires and a double bolt design for piece of mind. They are pretty though.

1 Like

That’s actually a good idea. I have the original 50 baseplates that came with my DDS. I might give that a try thanks.

1 Like

Obviously made for the Canadian market.

2 Likes

Ive found that an adjustable baseplate dropped through and a non adjustable baseplate top mounted make a flat deck.

4 Likes

What size switchblade is that?

jesus @mmaner , and I thought I was going to be cool skating with wee man and knoxville. Show off. Dick

4 Likes

What cables are you using as an extension to that external pack?

1 Like

maybe next iteration will have gas pedals like the Kaly

3 Likes

Just a Y cable to serial my 2 6S packs and a 12 AWG cable. This way I can either mount my batteries inside the box or carry them in my backpack. The extra lead in the box is just so when I bail it doesn’t pull the plug to the side. I can also use charge and ride if I use both a box battery and a backpack battery. This is my charging setup

Seriously dude, how many decks do you own?

2 Likes

All up… about 40 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow…
We have 40 here who has more? That must be some forum record.

1 Like

20191214_184718

5 Likes

I am definitely making a poll later we will find you a support group.

2 Likes

I meant the long cable. It looks transparent in the photo and really cool

2 Likes

finally joining the unity club.
but did i get scammed , that thing is sooo tiny :joy:

2 Likes

Ohhh you got the mini version!

1 Like

its almost smaller than my phone… what is this sorcery :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Had one of these bois in my hand…