Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Exacting Sweetness!

1 Like

Dude that enclosure doesn’t look like it has seen gravels or pebbles projections. Lucky.

3 Likes

@Sender dont worry about the ink. Just some needles and fresh ink when your wounds are healed up and your are good to go…jk. hope youre fine and not seriously insured. If you use suprasorb-f after washing out the shit you are able to sleep without bleeding which is pretty awefull with wounds like that.

1 Like

It was first fineeee.

Silly fall. Went down a closed down road on urethane…

Hit a shit load of gravel. LOL.

6 Likes

Fuck! this will happen to everyone of us. i have 2 wipeouts a year like that.
Time to get some elbow pads hahahaha

7 Likes

It was nice meeting you today. I got home and realized I didn’t even give you a sticker.

I suck :disappointed:

4 Likes

How nice of you, haven’t heard back since

3 Likes

@KaramQ PM me. :+1:

2 Likes

my mom saw this photo over my shoulder, and is asking if you have a website. She wants those cutting boards :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I have a website just not set up for ecom but you know how to hit me up. I would have to see what box of flat rate they would fit in if she wanted both you can pm me if you want about it.

4 Likes

Did you add the sensors yourself?
A “how to” thread would be great if you did. Pretty please.

1 Like

Did you buy it?

Why tho?

4 Likes

Same board? If so, awesome work!

3 Likes

They sent me one.

4 Likes

Yeah. I mean literally less than a third of the price gets better grip tape.

2 Likes

I see… do you make YouTube reviews or something? If they are waiting for your feedback, you should tell them this is way too expensive. Maybe max 15$ if it Is not good quality grip tape.

1 Like

It was for a contest, but I don’t know what to do with it though.

1 Like

Yep. Same board. Thanks dude.

3 Likes

Shark wheels fascinate me, my first board after 30 years, the 121c Aileron, had them.

Now they’ve got them in hub motors, hopefully there’s more innovation in there.

I love this deck, so much. You’ll have fun with whatever you build on it. I’ve built out 3 boards now with em.

3 Likes