Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I havent looked at it much but very good condition.

1 Like

What material/finish do you use with your kits instead?

Tasty stuff!

This was just spur of the moment. This is the highest jump I’ve ever made I was so scared lol. But we were just riding along the waterfront and decided to stop there. I saw a one wheeler so that jump and just had to try it.
But you’re right, must always wear a helmet!

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Creavenger. This is the best Christmas gift ever!!!

2 Likes

Muito bem feito

3 Likes

Make that boy do chores untill he’s earned enough for a dickyho single drive. Make the battery like a 6S 10P. Capped low speed but still good range.

6 Likes

Ahah, obrigado! There are still a few details to polish but it went really well.

2 Likes

Did it do much to OD?

2 Likes

Could you put a wheel without a spacer next to it to compare please?

1 Like

@Flasher these guys drive me nuts! How on earth is it even working, that’s fucking next level :fire:

Watch me! :hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

@Vanarian the video says it’s from “the real life guys”
Didn’t see the original but this one had alot of the process in it. Seems pretty straight forward

1 Like

@Tamatoa side by side:

@Brenternet yeah its reduced the OD a bit but i don’t think its enough to be a problem

6 Likes

Thank you, awaiting your first impressions after you ride them a bit.

2 Likes

Tire just looks better imo

4 Likes

Saw that a bit earlier on yt(german doods have done this). It’s a brushed motor with if I know it right 50W of powa.

1 Like

God, if it can run this quick with 50W what should I expect when I run 2500W per skate lol

3 Likes

Definitely a dead rider on inlines.:joy:
Here the video.

3 Likes

Damn I’m fired up :joy: going to make some extra work right now (it’s midnight lol)

3 Likes

But these things have 25-100 NM of torque, because you know, gear drive.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like