Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’d be willing to bet that none ever did. Seeing as how they handled chargebacks on an undelivered product, i cant imagine how they would handle chargebacks/returns on a delivered product.

4 Likes

Exactly. I’m making an assumption that they never honored the 110% satisfaction guarantee, but it’s not exactly a stretch.

You know why I have zero issue kicking him while he’s down?

He’s an arrogant fuckin coward.

Someone with at least a sliver of decency and acumen would own up to their mistakes and try to right things.

Jason ran and hid.

Like a Coward.

6 Likes

Incorrect.
He ran and held an international Raptor ride to lure in more unsuspecting capital

like a coward

8 Likes

Yeah it’s a big world out there though, he’s clearly avoidant of facing reality.

I find it hilarious & sad that JP, with all his big talk, is essentially going down in esk8 history as a fraud and scammer akin to Jerry from Carvon.

7 Likes

I volunteer as tribute

1 Like

You just need to work at a place that has the electric pallet jacks. First day being trained…

“NEVER TURN IT TO RABBIT SPEED!”

The turning and drifting on those is stupid fun. I’m the Ken Block of EPJ racing.

7 Likes

Nah man. He needs raptor hubs, I’ve seen a car on them

2 Likes

But did it tow a Ford truck?

Too round

Keep your weird body issues to yourself

1 Like

My body is an investment

1 Like

Your body is a wonderland :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Someone put the drop tower right next to the sewer though, divine oversight?

1 Like

Hi, would it be possible to make 4 x 3s in series (12s)?

1 Like

most probably. I gotta whip some designs up and I’ll get back to everyone

3 Likes

efoil surfboards have been on my mind a lot lately…

4 Likes

It was the first time in the water for our cobbled together effort. But it rose up like a champ and we learned a lot so will hopefully improve next time!

9 Likes

What are the specs of your efoil? @BigBen

2 Likes

@Kellag I have a strong feeling that guy wouldn’t get laid with or without " a diy monstrosity"

3 Likes

Now this is so cool! How’d you go about building this? Also surely the water mustve been freezing jeez

1 Like