Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Remind again how much you got the cells for, 40T right?

If I get my board up in a reasonable time we can keep up with each other lmao. Excited to see what magic you work on it

1 Like

Samsung 40T - £3.36

4 Likes

Fogstar?

yeah fogstar

1 Like

it’s better than flying…

sorry for link, the video will not embed due to internet reasons.

3 Likes

Germany, dude? :smiley:

1 Like

How you doing?

2 Likes

I went in for a CT scan today just to be sure and everything came back okay. I have a good concussion but all in all, I will make it. Thanks for asking man!

18 Likes

Been there man. Glad you’re okay

3 Likes

More on this dude. I did a proper ride today on the Omakase. 8 miles despite the cold.
It is a great deck. I like it quite a bit better than the Tayto. I have to have a back to back ride comparing it to the Ralleycat to see which one I like better. But the Omakase is super comfortable. The foot placement feels perfect to me. The tail is very usable. It felt stable at speed but was still really nimble.

4 Likes

yes!! i hope you have a spare board for me :wink::wink:

1 Like

@mynamesmatt of course i have one for you my friend :grinning:
…nothing compare able to your Mrs. Taipan but lots of fun anyways.
edit: why dont you get her with you this time?

2 Likes

Ooo you been terminated.

Did anyone get paid?

6 Likes

Highly doubt it…

4 Likes

glad to hear you are all good bruh…stay safe.

well because it’s cold i have to bring more clothes. Also, when it’s cold the battery performance is even worse than it already is. and my sister is over there now and would kill me if i arrived with an esk8 and she didn’t have one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

God damnit John.

PS; install your OSRR already, slacker.

2 Likes

What I want to know, is with all of the unsatisfied Raptor2 customers…

How many received a 110% money back guarantee?

If they never honored it, likely could be considered fraud.

9 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that none ever did. Seeing as how they handled chargebacks on an undelivered product, i cant imagine how they would handle chargebacks/returns on a delivered product.

4 Likes