Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

it was open and i found out about it from the carve uk facebook group

1 Like

Do a 12S version, profit. The same PCB can be used for 12S, 10S, 8S etc. People just plug in a smaller JST and solder the relevant pinout if less than 12S cell count.

Matter of fact @mynamesmatt, I’d love to buy one of those from you if possible, to try with my 4S LiPos. I’m in Sydney the whole of next week if you’re keen.

2 Likes

Yeah dude im thinking of that. Could do a 3p, 2p and 1p design and power them out.
I leave to Germany on Thursday. However i could get it shipped to your address if you’re up for that?

1 Like

Would be great thanks! I’ll send you a PM.

I literally meant one PCB design could cover all cell counts, just solder to the traces you need. So, design for the highest LiPo cell count and you’re set.

1 Like

What did you get from Arc?

1 Like

nothing, @avX put parts inside arc boxes :slight_smile:

Slowly getting rid of the griptape and goo on the lacroix

10 Likes

I think I spot a split on the Lacroix :grimacing:

2 Likes

where?

1 Like

Nowhere just still jealous

6 Likes

shut your mouth i was staring at that image looking for splits

9 Likes

Moon buddy when you get this thing up and running I’ve got to come visit you, been so curious how this rides

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Hope I didn’t jinx it.

BTW I am curious, you don’t get to pay taxes with all that loot delivered to you?

1 Like

It was taxed £80 but split that between 10ish people it isnt bad

@Zach of course. Still dont know what Im going to use. Just know a 12s4p 40T battery

Might go tkps and 6 inchers

3 Likes

Remind again how much you got the cells for, 40T right?

If I get my board up in a reasonable time we can keep up with each other lmao. Excited to see what magic you work on it

1 Like

Samsung 40T - £3.36

4 Likes

Fogstar?

yeah fogstar

1 Like

it’s better than flying…

sorry for link, the video will not embed due to internet reasons.

3 Likes