Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I saw the picture of these the other day…one hell of an idea!!

3 Likes

Haha yea true that.

It’s originally a super 73 s1 that I traded for an eboard I don’t much use anymore.

I’ve upgraded the esc to a focbox ( I know 13s on a focbox is a bad idea but if it burns out, I’ll upgrade it) my aim is 30 mph with a range of about 60 miles or so.

A ton of custom upgrades like a thicker seat, working brake lights, head lights, 54t chain ring , new cranks that sort of thing

3 Likes

Here is inside the box :wink: not so nice as cover :smiley: !

IMG_20191202_170605|375x500

1 Like

cheers dude. Which extension brackets? That’s how the deck comes!! Looks fucin mean imo

9 Likes

hehe. the pcb i designed and got made, and the deck. well that’s just hot in itself :joy:

1 Like

Do you have anymore of the PCB’s? I like that a lot. Its similar to what Hot does with there 10s1p packs.

2 Likes

yeah the moq was 5. They’re for 6 5s 8ah packs to get me a 10s3p 24ah pack. All balance leads are fused as well (just next to the jst-xh) :blush:

9 Likes

ideally id like to make a pcb which is one length, yet you can cut down to size For your own batt. That’d make the whole cable salad alot nicer

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ideally I’d like to get one that supports 4 6s hi C lipos, for a 12s2p config. That’s a great idea, your prolly in to something.

3 Likes

Yeah see the idea is that the current is unnecessary. Because most bms dont exceed like 200mah balance current so you don’t need much copper. My main battery leads are what take the high current. Designing a pcb for you wouldn’t be very hard!

5 Likes

my 5 pcb’s with components cost me $30aud or $21usd shipped so it’s a wonder more people aren’t doing it

5 Likes

Really cool idea. How does parallel balancing work out in the end?

2 Likes

That’s what the lid is for haha. Thank you!

so essentially the pcb is 2 groups of 3. the first 3 plugs are connected together in the pcb (so parallel) and same with the second group. at the bottom is simply pinouts so the bms can send the balance current to each group of parallel packs

8 Likes

about those truck extension/risers/mini-drop they look interesting! what material are they? to me they look like about 6mm thick alum.

please ad a bit more info on this awesome board! and/or a link!

Thanks

1 Like

nice work there mate. Need to talk in the new year about this zill stuff. :wink:

1 Like

yo yo, so it turns out to be 9mm thick ally. I’m not sure of the company who makes it but what i do know is that it’s a one of a kind sample die zillboards here in Sydney. I’ll try get more details for you :blush:

1 Like

cheers daz, you should see what’s going on with them. there’s big things ahead. gear drives, motors, newer batteries again. gonna be wild. (I’ve got photos of the motors :wink: )

1 Like

I am on his mailing list so will have to touch base again. Been ages in development so hopefully he has it all worked out.

1 Like