Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yeah sorry, wasnt trying to call you out, just clarifying what i thought caught some peoples attention.
Especially with the initial lack of detail im sure you can understand the confusion especially given some previous examples that have been posted here before.
Glad this was a non-issue

4 Likes

Yea no worries man I’m always open to criticism

3 Likes

If this was on builders we’d be in an last Man standing alley fight at this point. Progress? Hah

What’s the frame you’re building into?

I really want an ebike but I’m stuck because I don’t really want to put in the effort to build one myself right now, but I know if I buy one I’ll end up with regret owning a prebuilt.

Is yours a regular bike you’ve kitted out?

1 Like

We need as many grown-ass adults like this on the forum as possible. Props.

6 Likes

it looks a bit like you should epoxy those connectors tho, just to make sure

@mynamesmatt Where you get, me need, ugh ugh :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw the picture of these the other day…one hell of an idea!!

3 Likes

Haha yea true that.

It’s originally a super 73 s1 that I traded for an eboard I don’t much use anymore.

I’ve upgraded the esc to a focbox ( I know 13s on a focbox is a bad idea but if it burns out, I’ll upgrade it) my aim is 30 mph with a range of about 60 miles or so.

A ton of custom upgrades like a thicker seat, working brake lights, head lights, 54t chain ring , new cranks that sort of thing

3 Likes

Here is inside the box :wink: not so nice as cover :smiley: !

IMG_20191202_170605|375x500

1 Like

cheers dude. Which extension brackets? That’s how the deck comes!! Looks fucin mean imo

9 Likes

hehe. the pcb i designed and got made, and the deck. well that’s just hot in itself :joy:

1 Like

Do you have anymore of the PCB’s? I like that a lot. Its similar to what Hot does with there 10s1p packs.

2 Likes

yeah the moq was 5. They’re for 6 5s 8ah packs to get me a 10s3p 24ah pack. All balance leads are fused as well (just next to the jst-xh) :blush:

9 Likes

ideally id like to make a pcb which is one length, yet you can cut down to size For your own batt. That’d make the whole cable salad alot nicer

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ideally I’d like to get one that supports 4 6s hi C lipos, for a 12s2p config. That’s a great idea, your prolly in to something.

3 Likes

Yeah see the idea is that the current is unnecessary. Because most bms dont exceed like 200mah balance current so you don’t need much copper. My main battery leads are what take the high current. Designing a pcb for you wouldn’t be very hard!

5 Likes

my 5 pcb’s with components cost me $30aud or $21usd shipped so it’s a wonder more people aren’t doing it

5 Likes

Really cool idea. How does parallel balancing work out in the end?

2 Likes

That’s what the lid is for haha. Thank you!