Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The first trampa uses tactical flashlight mounted to the trucks, those are really powerful to light up roads in front of you if you are looking for that. The other one uses a led in the front mainly for it to be seen from others, it won’t light up the road at all.

1 Like

3d printed mounts for tactical flashlights? Or just modified mounts it came with?

Not too sure about that, but I’m sure you could find some 3d printed mount for your trucks. Most lights comes with a rounded mounted system, so you will just need a “circle” adapter on your trucks.

They didn’t explicitly state to remove the cells first. This lawsuit will make me rich! Oh honey…

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Want more pictures of how you set this up.

The 2 holes on the back for power wires and the squared front ones for phases wires :

A bit tricky to pass them through

but once done it’s perfect!

Don’t look at the Rx and BT module out (I was getting bad Metr. reports and tried different setup ^^), this is just where you can try to see the power wires out :

Just tape them to go ride on snow :crazy_face:

If I remember well, I think I have put 2 inserts in the deck to screw the box on it with a little riser between them to let some space for the heads of the screws that hold the V6 to the box. Hope to be clear enough … sorry I didn’t find any pics of that.
:v: :wink:

4 Likes

No thank you. That’s helpful.
I need a waterproof solution. It’s rain season here and I can’t let that stop me.

1 Like

Once you pass your wires, just add silicone around the holes/wires and you’re good to go with a watterproof case :+1:

2 Likes

we are getting the same in Wisconsin…sucks!!

1 Like

I was like that’s one tiny rice krispy treat. :rofl:

8 Likes

Me too until I read the mg and serving size. It would’ve been perfect for two… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Me and the wife went to a play last month.
They serve wine but we aren’t really into drinking.
So she picked up two bags of medicated peanut brittle.
She opened one and handed me the other.
I almost completely finish the bag before I realized it said 10 servings…

7 Likes

I saw Wicked completely obliterated and it was indescribably amazing. I can’t wait to go see more plays

3 Likes

Yeah, edibles are fucking rough on me. My buddy gave a cookie to me once and said only eat 1/4. I ate 1/4 at work got about half way home and decided to eat the whole thing. Got home and eventually, boom freight train. I ended up sitting in the fetal position in my living room high af lol.

7 Likes

This was a pretty crazy Russian ballet dedicated to the writings of Edgar Allan Poe.
And they had this world-renowned accordion player there that kind of stole the show.
Theater is fun, if you ever get the opportunity to see the Book of Mormon I highly highly recommended it.

6 Likes

Got to see Rock or Ages over thanksgiving week.

So many boobies and great songs.

3 Likes

Seanathon, I literally told you to eat 1/10th of that thing, when you asked how much you should eat.

You disappeared for like 19 hours.

I thought you died.

9 Likes

I might have. Then didn’t even remember our conversation and did it again… :man_shrugging:

I did cool shit tho I think…

8 Likes

Until you realize you spent 19 hours attaching two Shredlights to your board.

18 Likes