Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This is like Sid from Toy Story.

1 Like

No he rear ended and the motor can bent in to the stator far enough to stop him dead in his tracks.

2 Likes

That hiya is Sydney’s the one who left Forums recently

2 Likes

At the speeds you guys ride, he may still be going. Hope he comes out of it okay.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize how close he came to landing on me. Holy shit

2 Likes

Are you getting enough sleep? @thurbolt

8 Likes

Those scratches drove me absolutely bananas with my old glasses. Couldn’t take it anymore and went blind for a week while the new ones got shipped in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not really, for some months…

1 Like

I’ve been seeing a lot more SkunkButt than I’m used to:

3 Likes

:confused: What now

2 Likes

My unity build is still fine :crossed_fingers: I didn’t do the most recent update because I was waiting for potential bugs to get worked out…like this one :flushed:?

1 Like

Full acceleration out of no where!!! Nothing but issues… 12s was causing issues :slight_smile:, put a 10s on it and it felt fine. Towards the ed of the ride, yhe board was not accelerating… i let go of the throttle and it flys out from under me. I do NOT trust this esc

8 Likes

Yeah my unities are fine. Perhaps you built your board shit?

4 Likes

I would normally agree with you but it was a very simple build. Unity anti spark to battery… connections good and a gt2b remote… I really HOPE its my shitfy building but it doesnt seem to be the case with my focboxes :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Follow him since a while, also on the previous forum.

This custom Cycloidal gearbox make me crazy ! Fucking masterpiece !!

I dream about it many time !

4 Likes

but it doesn’t even go anywhere?

1 Like

It was more of a quick jolt but definitely accelerated without me pulling the throttle. I was going slow because i was noticing it acting weird and then acceleration, i hit the brakes but not before falling on my ass

I wont pretend like it couldnt be my fault… but ive never had these issues with my four focboxes and my flipsky… i really dont want it to be the unity… it was expensive and a long wait but it keeps giving me issues all around…

4 Likes

Definitely interested in this. Would you mind dropping a link?

1 Like

did you have a metr plugged in? do you know what firmware you were running?

I had this happen on my unity kinda once before too. I don’t trust it much after that either. Don’t know what could cause it. Wasn’t enough to throw me off but It definitely wasn’t normal

1 Like