Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Funny you say that. Are you aware that today’s release date is the exact same date in the movie? Its heavily inspired by bladerunner.

4 Likes

My poor try to improve it a bit

6 Likes

Not that radical of a change yet definitely more aesthetic . The practicality of that rear vault is great though

2 Likes

Yeah, both sides

Found someone that actually did right

3 Likes

I see the water tower company also built this.

1 Like

what happened to that poor haya? :joy:

3 Likes

The dreaded full lockup?

This is like Sid from Toy Story.

1 Like

No he rear ended and the motor can bent in to the stator far enough to stop him dead in his tracks.

2 Likes

That hiya is Sydney’s the one who left Forums recently

2 Likes

At the speeds you guys ride, he may still be going. Hope he comes out of it okay.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize how close he came to landing on me. Holy shit

2 Likes

Are you getting enough sleep? @thurbolt

8 Likes

Those scratches drove me absolutely bananas with my old glasses. Couldn’t take it anymore and went blind for a week while the new ones got shipped in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not really, for some months…

1 Like

I’ve been seeing a lot more SkunkButt than I’m used to:

3 Likes

:confused: What now

2 Likes

My unity build is still fine :crossed_fingers: I didn’t do the most recent update because I was waiting for potential bugs to get worked out…like this one :flushed:?

1 Like

Full acceleration out of no where!!! Nothing but issues… 12s was causing issues :slight_smile:, put a 10s on it and it felt fine. Towards the ed of the ride, yhe board was not accelerating… i let go of the throttle and it flys out from under me. I do NOT trust this esc

8 Likes

Yeah my unities are fine. Perhaps you built your board shit?

4 Likes