Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

He can probably throw that in the trash and it’ll be rejected

6 Likes

I don’t know about where you guys live but I kinda get that douche vibe from every Tesla driver I encounter here.

haha exactly what i thought! it looks like a delorean and a ridgeline had a regretful evening!

edit: it’ll be interesting to see how well its adopted. i suspect the vast majority of pick ups sold in the US market are minivan surrogates and this could potentially steal market share.

Tell him I will buy the bushings

2 Likes

I’d buy one. It looks like a warthog from halo.

5 Likes

throw a 50mm ball bearing at the window

4 Likes

That bit killed me. The sheer suprise they it a really shattered. Twice. Love that guy

2 Likes

If you think about the specs for the price, it’s a killer deal, 500 miles range for 70k? I didn’t though we would get to this point so soon

The design is a bit weird, ok, a lot, but may grow on me, you can understand they did that for cost and aerodynamics, but if the front remained as is, and the bed and rear reworked to look more like a truck, it may be easier to digest

3 Likes

Hey. It’s getting personal. I drive a Ridgeline. I know it’s not a truck truck and it’s “ugly”. But I have a trunk and a bed which is what I wanted damn it!..and no I do not have a vagina! :triumph:

6 Likes

Exactly, aesthetics aside it’s such a leap forward. Steel construction? Awesome. Range? Killer. Torque? Hell yeah bröther

4 Likes

lol not intended as a negative at all. perhaps im the only one who sees the new tesla design influence from DMC and Honda Ridgeline.

1 Like

The entire thing looked like a washed up Bladerunner wannabe :smile:

1 Like

agree. i will say it was a missed opportunity not having wesley snipes jump out of the truck blade

Funny you say that. Are you aware that today’s release date is the exact same date in the movie? Its heavily inspired by bladerunner.

4 Likes

My poor try to improve it a bit

6 Likes

Not that radical of a change yet definitely more aesthetic . The practicality of that rear vault is great though

2 Likes

Yeah, both sides

Found someone that actually did right

3 Likes

I see the water tower company also built this.

1 Like

what happened to that poor haya? :joy:

3 Likes

The dreaded full lockup?