Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’m jealous.:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m curious how that odd cantilever is going to work out

1 Like

:sweat_smile: me too. it’s a structural steel lug, a french mate from esk8fr advise me to double it (what I did).

I just did a short ride test, for now. Seems all good… My turning radius is highly impacted in city ride, but like its for my love or friends or lending board (on wide cycle path or on the kart track), it is really stable and you feel safe locked in that deck.
Next, try it on the kart track !

I will upload the build soon ^^

Hello everyone,
So I thought I would just quickly follow up with a small message. So everything went fine and there were no further complications. I’m grateful for this community… you all helped me to get through that by at least distracting me… Thank you all. :slight_smile:
I’m currently arguing with my doctor and physiotherapist :joy: about esk8ing but I should be able to within the 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Hell yeah man, technically you survived getting hit by a train.

4 Likes

What mounts are those @mmaner?

Boardnamics , I think, on Psychotiller clamps.

@Skunk gave me the motor plates. They are supposed to be for 50mm cans but they are either off or the Ollin motors are different, who knows. I have 2 bolts, I’ll add green loctite, it’ll be fine :grin:.

5 Likes

pretty much my future board :joy:

1 Like

@mmaner I’m useing racestar 5065 on @boardnamics 50mm mounts and they fit fine.

1 Like

Wait, did you get the unicorns from the legend Karl

@Flasher hahah. Not mine, some crazy idea from Chris couple years ago I guess.

@KaramQ who’s Karl? Topcloud? There is a bunch over here lol.

Yes my man Top :cloud:

Yeah no… it’s from Abec11

1 Like

Oh, remember when I picked up all those altered boards, lol.

2 Likes

@KaramQ someone was swimming in moolah

1 Like

Ehh, not really. I’m making more working part time at subway then hustling esk8 parts. It’s sad to say but I’m pretty much done hustling esk8.

4 Likes

@KaramQ Those altered boards. Are they like maverix cruisers? Big heavy steel trucks, dc motors, magnetic leashes and acid batteries?

Yeah, I hauled almost 750 kilo of them. Heavy pieces of history

Ayyy my 7 year old cruises one of those maverix

“up to 9mph” :rofl:

2 Likes

@Venom121212 I had the 600w blue cruiser it’s what got me into esk8. Still have the remote and enclosure :rofl:

2 Likes