Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Fixed :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Sender
When you are such a badass the pic doesn’t even have to upload for likes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Don’t even ask. Damn iPhone stupid rotation being stupid (looks perfectly fine on my phone but posts in every damn direction!) Turn your device upside down. I ain’t got time to do the workaround. 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

@Mikenopolis Trippy photo transitions :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Something about iPhones. Does this when I backup photos on a computer. The “fix” is for me to open the picture that appears right on the phone. Edit/rotate it upside down, save, then rotate it back right side up again then save. Then repost. So stupid

Fixed the post. took too long. So damn random too

2 Likes

what is the green wheels in the photo? (not the electric flywheels)

Unreleased ABC 111mm wheels.

3 Likes

What he :point_up:Said. Still prototype

1 Like

Kinda fits the look.

Does it still work?

1 Like

Wait. What look?
Yes it still works but a new shell would cost me more to ship than the price of a new remote :confused:

2 Likes

shyyyyt…really. wow!!

Did you drop it?

@Flasher
You know that “worn” prop/model look they go for…

@fosterqc look before you post

I passed through some mud. Then got someone stupid enough put himself in front of me. I tried to go around but my muddy tires had no traction. Remote hit and slid on the floor under my hand

1 Like

Tragic.

2 Likes

Meh could be worse…just the fact I have no other remotes to replace it

1 Like

It’s in times like this I wish I had a 3d printer and a pair of calipers

1 Like

I bet both those tools are like a mile from you if you can find it.

Someone on here would be bored enough to print something for you. I have a 3d printer but only PLA

I’m sure many helpful people here can but my problem is getting them precise measurements or an actual model

Does thingiverse or here have an stl model of a modded case for that remote? I’d be happy to print it and just charge shipping.

Honestly a lot of libraries have 3d printers that are cheap to use. Mine only charges material cost and no one ever uses it.

Lmk what you find man