Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Name and shame? That’s no bueno…

1 Like

Link?

WillPark16 2.0? World is full of assholes

1 Like

I linked the one I got, I bought a second Steelbird SBA2 today, this time Blue Yamaha one:

1 Like

You mean tomorrow’s SOS in Torrance? Is @Arzamenable going? He’s the only one I know that uses bindings of sorts

Oh boy, you didn’t learn the first time :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

That wasn’t a skateboarding accident, he was just sucking the penis really hard

3 Likes

He still didn’t learn

1 Like

Might as well go to the SOS race to watch :smiley: Someone might have brought and extra board with bindings :grin:

Yo. I have dr mikes freebord bindings still. Want those? I wont ever use em. Just borrowed them to try bindings out

@anon54720240 isn’t normal people

Yes?

Californians

2 Likes

37 posts were split to a new topic: Deckoz and s5300 talk ankles

Fixed :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Sender
When you are such a badass the pic doesn’t even have to upload for likes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Don’t even ask. Damn iPhone stupid rotation being stupid (looks perfectly fine on my phone but posts in every damn direction!) Turn your device upside down. I ain’t got time to do the workaround. 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

@Mikenopolis Trippy photo transitions :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Something about iPhones. Does this when I backup photos on a computer. The “fix” is for me to open the picture that appears right on the phone. Edit/rotate it upside down, save, then rotate it back right side up again then save. Then repost. So stupid

Fixed the post. took too long. So damn random too

2 Likes

what is the green wheels in the photo? (not the electric flywheels)