1 Like

soo…Is that technically my fault? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@SeanHacker

10 Likes

What’s your stud fee to lube bearings?

1 Like

@eBoosted

Just an FYI. people have been breaking or losing their SL200s. Theory is that mounting it your way instead of being “cupped” with the bracket is allowing side to side vibration to break the clip? Just check them once in a while.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike, do you mean mounting them in 45 degree angle as shown on my picture put too much stress on the clip which ends up braking? or it IS what you suggest to avoid stress?

I raised mine way up to allow me to unclip itimage

1 Like

No, the mount has a cup shape that is suppose to hold the light which prevents it from moving side to side. the 45 degree is designed to go under the deck so moving them up you have to mount it like you did

@eBoosted did you get that off of ebay? I’ve seen listings for them all coming from india. They looks awesome but I’m hesitant because of the long shipping times. What are your thoughts on them?

i’m guilty as charged until I noticed light bite

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, I did get it from ebay, waited 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Well, all In can say is I stopped using the TSG Pass and started using this one instead and I’m happy, love the look, the padding and firment is good as well, maybe it sits a little higher than regular helmets but you just get used to it.

Here are a couple of pictures with the helmet closed:

Open visor:

Hope it help you to take the decision, I can’t believe this helmet is so cheap for such quality

11 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I’m probably going to take the chance and get one. You said the quality is good? How’s the hinge feeling?

That is correct :expressionless:

If only someone made a protective pad to protect your knees. They were even in my bag, I was just running late.

Saftey first children.

1 Like

Name and shame? That’s no bueno…

1 Like

Link?

WillPark16 2.0? World is full of assholes

1 Like

I linked the one I got, I bought a second Steelbird SBA2 today, this time Blue Yamaha one:

1 Like