Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

My other expensive hobby. I have a “big” race coming up at cencal. Trying to prep before the trip. :wink:

1 Like

Would love to see footage of that!

I got my knock off go pro ready to go! I’ll get some good footages for you.

1 Like

Hey what knock off go pro you got? I’m looking to get one, any that you can recomend?

Looks good dude

1 Like

@pookybear, what is the scale? What model?

1 Like

10th scale. One of the many I have accumulated throughout my RC years since '06.

Mugen MTC1. AWD.

• Muchmore 4.5t motor
  • Hobbywing xr10 pro 160amp esc
  • Sanwa 482 receiver;
  • Sanwa mt44 radio
2 Likes

Alright bud, calm it down now. We’ve all moved on.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve never had a RF cut out on that remote though, the GT2B has been the most solid remote of all the ones I’ve tried.

2 Likes

ironically youre the last post right now… heres my board an hour ago

i got a gt2b a couple years ago cus i was getting mad interference in NYC, its been pretty solid since but each year I feel like I have to swap in a new reciever… i feel it get spotty toward the end of its “year” and have to do constant recalibrations in the unity app… i guess i didnt replace it soon enough… got a full throttle and the board exploded ramming into and car tire…luckily VERY LUCKILY not one person was injured…

18 Likes

Glad your ok!

If you need a temporary deck (if you don’t already have one) pm me, I may have something that will work for you.

1 Like

yeah thx man, I have a thane build i can ride till when ever… ill hold out for TB to release the integrated deck… =) guess im in no hurry to finish this 6p 30q battery…which is basically done lol

2 Likes

according to Hoyt st Instagram, their midnight puck should be out early November. I think I am going to get one of those. People have had only good things to say about it.

2 Likes

What’s the total damage? Deck,trucks and wheels?

deck, trucks, maybe 1 motor mount…a headlight bracket and rear tail light… everything else appears to be salvageable

3 Likes

I just realized those are the chinese fakestar, did the spoke that had the bent axle in get damaged?

1 Like

I have to ask… Did you set the fail safe prior to this happening?

When you replace your receiver, set the failsafe to neutral throttle. Glad you’re okay bro.

yes and yes… of course… im always spot checking and keeping tabs as a ride on fail safe… switching off my remote on group rides for long delays or sometimes while chilling on a ride to make sure a “no signal” doesnt trigger full… but wtf…today was a bad day… should have replaced it last week like i was feeling it…

1 Like

Aw shit, gnarley.

How much for them x thingies tho? :rofl: