Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

It’s gonna be a bit.
Still need battery, enclosure and a remote lol.

1 Like

I might have a crappy mini remote for you in the future! It’s cheap but it works just fine!

1 Like

That’s all ive used lol. They work so im happy

1 Like

Love this…

2 Likes

It’s fun :grinning:

3 Likes

Because it’s you, and ONLY because it’s you, I’m going to refrain from pointing out the masturbatoiry element here.

3 Likes

ROFL. It won’t hurt my feelings, let em fly :grinning:.

2 Likes

Picture from @RipTideSports FB post of the event. Congrats @Arzamenable for taking 1st place!

9 Likes

WTF did you buy? Stones? The shipping is crazy?

1 Like

@Brenternet looks like they charged you full freight charge for the import fee - usually happens when the shipping cost is undeclared. You can try sending them the product invoice with the shipping cost and they might recalculate. Might.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what happened but the runaround trying to sort it isn’t worth the effort.

Take one for the GB team!

1 Like

Dat ass mmmmm :yum:

4 Likes

who’s responsible for these “no vaseline fees” I don’t understand why you have to pay an import fee in the first place.

Learning how to show off my tush from the master

11 Likes

wait, did you get fined like a 1000 euros?

1 Like

A friend, 1100 Swiss Francs (1000e 1100USD). Got his board confiscated too (civilian police Officer)

The Swiss don’t joke around…

6 Likes

Thats pretty unbelievable. is there any recourse to get it back? or is it gone?

He told me that they will give it back in one month

4 Likes

Ooooo I wants!!! Any guesstimates on release date? Also, do you think I’ll be able to use my V5 fixed mounts on those hangers still? I know they are square, but that might be fixed with longer grub screw in the ‘d’ part of profile. Anyways those are sexy AF!!

2 Likes

@Dmaxx Once I post it. Hopefully, in a few days. V5 won’t fit as the hanger shape isn’t caliber. You’ll have to use our standard motor mounts with a new clamp :sob:

3 Likes