Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This is also true.

Picture is a still from a video where I was riding it.

I had just finished this new build.

Shame on me.

Wear your helmet folks.

1 Like

You didn’t get shit because it was you. You are responsible for yourself. Thats your choice but had you put a noob on that thing without a helmet then thats you taking responsibility for someone else. Mate sometimes I go helmet less. Its my choice because its my life but never again will I let anyone use my boards without the proper protection.

1 Like

Answer is in post 2578

Hows the clearance running them forward like that? I’m going for the same setup except I’ll be using 6374’s. I was a little skeptical if forward mount would work with those drives on the Evo.

1 Like

So far it seems good. Haven’t “heard mounted” them yet.

On the bench it seems good, I’ll know later tonight when I finish up

1 Like

Title checks out, noice pair

1 Like

These ain’t no H cups, maybe that will be the name of my next board, need bigger cans for that.

1 Like

@Sender I got my hands on a tayto :wink:

Also finaly got too see your work in person, I have alot to learn man.

Doing a Trouges independent brewery skin with a cool pattern. Took your advice and im getting more creative.

2 Likes

So it’s a hub for bergs/6x2 but that can fit 28mm bearing?

Damn you’re amazing Frederic, you keep bringing new product at great price

3 Likes

Thanks! I do my best :slight_smile:

I will now stop making new things need to sell what I have first haha :wink:

1 Like

Can we get some pics of the enclosure? I’d liek to see what’s going on under there :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

@glyphiks does the landsurf trucj thingy really make a difference? Is it more for carving and less for speed?

1 Like

No sorry ^^… but easy to resize now, good idea !
It was just for size compare. from 6 to 9" (with 28mm bearing yes :wink: )

Definitely. No way that thing helps at speed.

1 Like

Dr. Frankenstein at work.

1 Like

at the aperitif :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

4 Likes

Will it be predrilled for mountain board trucks too? Also, will you ship somewhere other than the countries listed in the dropdown menu?

1 Like

yes holes for enclosure and trucks, if you’re not from Europe, US, Canada, Australia please send me pm than I will check how much shipping would be to your country :slight_smile:

1 Like