Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I hope you will have nice rides on it mate :slight_smile:

It’s a custom deck :slight_smile: They will be online in a couple of days! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ZachTetra That’s so perfect it almost looks like a render instead of a photograph

1 Like

Lol I was just testing the fit of the motor, as a PSA you can mount a Racerstar 5065 on a reject BKB mount on a flat deck with…
A) no need for risers on 50 Calibers, it barely passes a paper test with loose bushings
B) 10mm of total movement of the motor in the slot before the screw falls into the axle slot and wobbles on its one remaining screw

Also does anyone have a new 140kv 5065 they’d ship for $45? (price match to AliExpress)

1 Like

Thats a didgeridoo skate. Pull up and let your music flow free bro…

4 Likes

Looks like an interesting attempt at a ride somewhere between straight thane and pneumies.

I’d love to see what this feels like on TB110s… Although with the holes a bit closer towards the core so we can wear down more thane before hitting the holes. Curious how negative of a hit efficiency will take. Also curious how these will hold up/chunk over time.

1 Like

Yeah IDK this makes no logical sense to me…Let’s all just start drilling holes in our thanes

6 Likes

I’d like to try them and see if there’s anything to it.

same but not for $153 (minus shipping)

2 Likes

Yikes…

4 Likes

I think these would actually feel quite nice, the concept behind them makes sense. It really depends on how hard the thane is, and how heavy the rider is. I think for someone of mid-weight that they would deform just enough to make it more comfortable than cheap urethante, maybe even feel as good as regular abec’s - who knows.

If the price was lower maybe

Fabi seemed to like them a lot on the AE board, hard to tell though because most of his reviews praise the product lol

Which is fine but not for when you need unbiased feedback

3 Likes

I don’t think that would have the same effect, the way the shocks of bumps transfer through these is probably very different than solid urethane. These wheels were poured with the holes there, creating strong bonds in the rubber, unlike ripping through them with a drillbit.

I am not saying they are revolutionary but I wouldn’t shoot them down instantly either.

3 Likes

yeah I’m genuinely curious but goddamn, $153?? I have to roast them for swiss cheese urethanes for that price =/

1 Like

It’s 1$ per hole they made. Plushier ride=more holes= more expensive. Asian logic :thinking:

2 Likes

Might be a good way for enertion to cool their motors.

5 Likes

So what is this held in with!

There wouldn’t have been such a fuss if you had simply left the text out of the pic.
You flaunting that it is your new build and his first try without a helmet is the problem.

I posted myself without a helmet here

and I didn’t get shit for it because there wasn’t any text stating my new build first try, never ridden before.
And I even think I should not have posted that either.

You can see why your picture upsets us right?

Don’t do it like this next time that’s all.

1 Like

Two reasons I think you didnt get shit…

1. the right person didn’t notice…

2. it looks like a picture where you’re not really riding but maybe just posing for the camera. Looks like a back yard with very little room to move

3 Likes

This is also true.

Picture is a still from a video where I was riding it.

I had just finished this new build.

Shame on me.

Wear your helmet folks.

1 Like

You didn’t get shit because it was you. You are responsible for yourself. Thats your choice but had you put a noob on that thing without a helmet then thats you taking responsibility for someone else. Mate sometimes I go helmet less. Its my choice because its my life but never again will I let anyone use my boards without the proper protection.

1 Like