Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@dougpage It makes you rethink that “fun” part when you have to use your drivers license :rofl:

3 Likes

They make you scan yours here too but I guess people don’t care because no one gets in trouble for riding on sidewalks… being idiots… or not wearing helmets

1 Like

@ShutterShock we have “cadets” on every freaking path with sole instructions of finding infractions

2 Likes

Very interesting. The more you know huh

2 Likes

The only person I’ve ever seen with a helmet on a Bird scooter – is me. Nobody here wears a helmet. nobody.

3 Likes

@sk8l8r this is some Braille-style shit right here :rofl:

2 Likes

@anon54720240
Is that the short board or long one?

@anon54720240 what modificatios did you do to the internals of the deck?

Delamination is something I always feared in those decks with cutouts. And @anon54720240 is like 1/2 my weight!

Damn that sucks dude…

The way the deck is laminated (cross pattern) its not intended to flex, by dremeling the center beam you weakened it to the point where it exceeded that value and flexed to much on the center, where the crack started

(we are in talk via PM and im sure we‘ll find a mutual solution :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

you are using a custom gasket on top of the normal gasket, right? (because of the height of the 40T cells if im not wrong?

is it because of the unity that you used the extra height?

Hi, what deck did you use there?

2 Likes

nooooooo…thats painful bruh.

I hope you will have nice rides on it mate :slight_smile:

It’s a custom deck :slight_smile: They will be online in a couple of days! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ZachTetra That’s so perfect it almost looks like a render instead of a photograph

1 Like

Lol I was just testing the fit of the motor, as a PSA you can mount a Racerstar 5065 on a reject BKB mount on a flat deck with…
A) no need for risers on 50 Calibers, it barely passes a paper test with loose bushings
B) 10mm of total movement of the motor in the slot before the screw falls into the axle slot and wobbles on its one remaining screw

Also does anyone have a new 140kv 5065 they’d ship for $45? (price match to AliExpress)

1 Like

Thats a didgeridoo skate. Pull up and let your music flow free bro…

4 Likes