Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@RyuX
Forgot about the helmet.
It is a TSG Pass. They cost 250€ with 2 visors, 1 clear and 1 mirrored.

3 Likes

Thank God you used Sky and not Marshall…

2 Likes

Cheeky paw patrol reference. My man.

Rocky is my boy, I like that he’s whimsical but gets the job done and never complains when he’s picked last. Basically me at school sports :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

We are kindred spirits. Rocky was my go to in role play with the boy but he’s grown out of the pups. Now I just get to be Rocky with the wife.

Fuck, that comes out bad contextually

4 Likes

Just have more kids, blast them out your penis every 2 years or so and you can have a constant stream of paw patrol fans!

My daughter could sing the paw patrol theme tune before she had even seen the show because my son sang it all the time :joy:

“Taw patrol, taw patrol, be there double”. Cutest thing I’ve ever heard :sob:

4 Likes

Are these fans backwards? For them to move air over the motor they would have to rotate as pictured below. Looks like gear drive to me so that would make the wheel run in reverse (that looks like a taillight).

5 Likes

So it’s integrated deck with electronics inside?

1 Like

This is what our boards will have to look like when the scooter riders get us banned

5 Likes

I would love for somewhere that ek8 is illegal to electrify something like this just so it can be entered as evidence of a ‘vehicle’ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sucking away the hot air or blowing in the cold air doesn’t make much of a difference… but did a test ride and the motor is way way cooler on the outside than the other one!

2 Likes

within 1 month 3 different scooter companies launched here in Milwaukee. Lime, Spin and Bird…I think you maybe right, scooter riders will get us banned eventually. :unamused:

1 Like

Lime just started here in Montreal. They made it so that rules have to be followed. In example, you need a driver’s license to use one :rofl:

1 Like

basically they have to follow all the rules that the bikes have here in MKE.

Yeah you need that here too but it makes no difference, parents just get them for their kids anyway

What we need is enforcement of the laws, scooter riders by far are the worst mobile pedestrian drivers. The things I have seen them do is incredible

1 Like

@drone001 @ShutterShock they are considered a moped class here. Not following the rules give them a ticket and drivers license used to unlock it loses points

2 Likes

Dang so people actually wear helmets and follow road rules there?

I guess yes and no. I’ve been seeing lots of helmet wearers (lime sells them for cheap to users) but yesterday, I saw 2 guys being given tickets for being on a sidewalk

2 Likes

dannnnggg! I approve of this

2 Likes

In the bay area some people use them to actually commute and I have seen some of those people wear a helmet but most dont. Almost no one that just gets one for fun has a helmet though.

3 Likes

@dougpage It makes you rethink that “fun” part when you have to use your drivers license :rofl:

3 Likes