Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Got a link for both?

3 Likes

He is definitely the person I am thinking of.

1 Like

He just deleted all Posts and followers.

2 Likes

Such like I said. I really like that some other guys start to build battery’s. I even give recommendations etc. But just be kind to everybody in this small community. And lying is not correct in this place.

He has changed his bio where I am thankful for but he is not showing any respect.

@xsynatic I can still see each post off him

Try it with the insta app?

@Bobby I’ll take three, please

I did.

@pjotr47

Nevermind. Instagram Auto blocked him after the report so it went all to 0.

1 Like

@xsynatic maybe get rid of all the connectors and solder all the wires directly to make it smaller? But it looks like that may not be enough…

1 Like

It could work but i don’t really want/like to change hardware itself. (like vesc or Motor phase wires)

I mean i could get a bigger box but it bugs me that i took the time to dremel holes, spray paint it black, mount it and loctite it all down, just to remove it again and use another box.

1 Like

Welcome to DIY – where each vehicle is serial number 1 and custom-engineered. You have what they’d call “a prototype”

8 Likes

Guess who won (for now)

4 Likes

10 minutes later has to get to the USB ports

5 Likes

Jokes on you, i have a Metr Pro module!

But i still need to open it again so i can put some heatshrink on the phase wires and Glue the holes shut.

Lol we’ll see. Something will come up. Something always comes up.

2 Likes

Nitrous oxide switch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well…Usb here i come. The Motor spins in the wrong direction but swapping phase wires doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Phase wires should not be swapped after motor detection. Quote by Vedder.

1 Like

Slap the Bass!

1 Like

sk8tan-2
@xsynatic-0

1 Like

Is he the doctor of the VESC actually?

1 Like