Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Maybe it was @Therealesk8? I know him well.

Nuke incoming!?

2 Likes

That would require first making an instagram account. Of course, if you don’t even get this far, then there is no problem :smirk:

I don’t know. He told that he is into this hobby for 3 years.

I had a private talk in Instagram. But he is lying lying lying. So hard lying that I really am going to talk with Instagram.

What lies as an example?

This kiddo?

How!!!

Offer up… every few days I look to see if i can find a deck or wheels… also got koowheel 97mm motors for $40 bucks. The ones carvon was using. I just search anywhere within a 2 hour drive and in California, there a lot of chances to get a deal :grimacing:

3 Likes

He was selling it for 75 and i asked to buy the deck for $60. He said yes!!! First i asked him to ship it but he said he was driving into my area and asked if i could wait.i agreed and he just gave me the board complete. I get lucky finding shit

4 Likes

One small thing off the whole conversation. He stays lying lying lying. And is very disrespectful against me.

11 Likes

Got a link for both?

3 Likes

He is definitely the person I am thinking of.

1 Like

He just deleted all Posts and followers.

2 Likes

Such like I said. I really like that some other guys start to build battery’s. I even give recommendations etc. But just be kind to everybody in this small community. And lying is not correct in this place.

He has changed his bio where I am thankful for but he is not showing any respect.

@xsynatic I can still see each post off him

Try it with the insta app?

@Bobby I’ll take three, please

I did.

@pjotr47

Nevermind. Instagram Auto blocked him after the report so it went all to 0.

1 Like

@xsynatic maybe get rid of all the connectors and solder all the wires directly to make it smaller? But it looks like that may not be enough…

1 Like

It could work but i don’t really want/like to change hardware itself. (like vesc or Motor phase wires)

I mean i could get a bigger box but it bugs me that i took the time to dremel holes, spray paint it black, mount it and loctite it all down, just to remove it again and use another box.

1 Like

Welcome to DIY – where each vehicle is serial number 1 and custom-engineered. You have what they’d call “a prototype”

8 Likes

Guess who won (for now)

4 Likes