Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Is he using your pics?

He’ll be reading this.

Hey you little cunt. Get your own content and build your own relationships.

13 Likes

No, since I use on each pack a card with my name they cant. I had some while back also a guy who was just copy pasting my photos on his Facebook page.

1 Like

He’s the 14 year old who just learned how to create a safe battery :joy::rofl: Go get him pjotr!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Maybe it was @Therealesk8? I know him well.

Nuke incoming!?

2 Likes

That would require first making an instagram account. Of course, if you don’t even get this far, then there is no problem :smirk:

I don’t know. He told that he is into this hobby for 3 years.

I had a private talk in Instagram. But he is lying lying lying. So hard lying that I really am going to talk with Instagram.

What lies as an example?

This kiddo?

How!!!

Offer up… every few days I look to see if i can find a deck or wheels… also got koowheel 97mm motors for $40 bucks. The ones carvon was using. I just search anywhere within a 2 hour drive and in California, there a lot of chances to get a deal :grimacing:

3 Likes

He was selling it for 75 and i asked to buy the deck for $60. He said yes!!! First i asked him to ship it but he said he was driving into my area and asked if i could wait.i agreed and he just gave me the board complete. I get lucky finding shit

4 Likes

One small thing off the whole conversation. He stays lying lying lying. And is very disrespectful against me.

11 Likes

Got a link for both?

3 Likes

He is definitely the person I am thinking of.

1 Like

He just deleted all Posts and followers.

2 Likes

Such like I said. I really like that some other guys start to build battery’s. I even give recommendations etc. But just be kind to everybody in this small community. And lying is not correct in this place.

He has changed his bio where I am thankful for but he is not showing any respect.

@xsynatic I can still see each post off him

Try it with the insta app?

@Bobby I’ll take three, please

I did.

@pjotr47

Nevermind. Instagram Auto blocked him after the report so it went all to 0.

1 Like