Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Thanks bud. Lol

Wait, could you make a esk8 news sticker?

You’re tempting me to triple the order now…
@Venom121212 they turned out great can’t wait to get them. Await your payment in 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im flattered. My fan club is growing. :laughing:

3 Likes

More than you think. I’m planning on giving some away to esk8ers I meet in the city. I’ll always have them ready in my top mount

3 Likes

@Sender how do you like the direct drive? Are you running sensored or unsensored? How is startup?

2 Likes

I ask my cousins who work Alibaba can check for you.

2 Likes

Much appreciated Jeff :slight_smile:

@Ewolf this brings “stealth” to a whole new level.

10 Likes

Who’s introduced precision CNC invisible trucks?

1 Like

Well if we’re going to make shit perspex decks we might as well just make the whole board shit :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It takes time to hunt down surf rodz in Australia :joy:

1 Like

Its a 40" evo thats painted, hexagon grip tape pattern to follow when its dry and i have time

Your deck is the tits my friend. My comment was aimed at another person haha. Sorry for the confusion.

i first set up my TB DD un-sensored and the start up was pretty shuttery so moved to sensored and experienced much improvement.

1 Like

Cousin say is Enertion Boards PTy Ltd is company register in Australia number 71612421628 and is address is Australia. Is real list.

2 Likes

Well churn my butter sideways, its all but confirmed. Thanks @jeffwuneo

Damn, Enertion is like that ex that has just gone downhill and now that we’re seperate we look back at them like :flushed:

2 Likes

@mmaner

Yaaaaaas. Great Santa Cruz deck.
I’ve gone through a few of those.

1 Like

@Venom121212

1 Like

It’s a dog town deck, but the same shape. I’m prolly gonna keep it as a push deck.

1 Like