Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

So, if I understand well, you take your shower every day on your board !!? :smile::+1:

6 Likes

This feels like something a chad would put on before punching a hole into a wall.

love it

7 Likes

Is that thing finally actually done done for real dude? Tell Mr. Sydney that I want to take that thing for a test ride this weekend when I come down. How is it BTW, ride good? Nice job though brotha, long time in the making. @Arzamenable

PS - come up to OC today and lets go ride… day off almost makes it a necessity IMO. :flushed:

1 Like

@dani info on the 3d printed enclosure?

1 Like

Jet Spud esk8 Enclosure found on #Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3755101

1 Like

Care to send me some?

7 Likes

Those are lit. I’d like a few if you have extra

2 Likes

That’s pretty close to true, but then I need a real shower after to wash off all the road dirt. In this case I had to do a garbage run and was not going to wait till the rain stopped, its the next day and the rain still has not stopped.

Also got half day off work for T8 typhoon!

1 Like

What pulley did you get that fits kegel and these trucks?

1 Like

That’s more #fuckpushing stickers than ive ever had and its my thing… little fucker.

6 Likes

I cut them to order so if you have a size, color, font, quantity, in mind let me know. Just for reference all those were about $10, shipping to Canada suuuucks though. USA will be much easier because I can usually just fit them in an envelope with a stamp. Even larger bubble mailers ship for around $5 us to us.

@skunk that’s why you got yours for free both times. Creativity earns.

1 Like

Thanks bud. Lol

Wait, could you make a esk8 news sticker?

You’re tempting me to triple the order now…
@Venom121212 they turned out great can’t wait to get them. Await your payment in 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im flattered. My fan club is growing. :laughing:

3 Likes

More than you think. I’m planning on giving some away to esk8ers I meet in the city. I’ll always have them ready in my top mount

3 Likes

@Sender how do you like the direct drive? Are you running sensored or unsensored? How is startup?

2 Likes

I ask my cousins who work Alibaba can check for you.

2 Likes

Much appreciated Jeff :slight_smile:

@Ewolf this brings “stealth” to a whole new level.

10 Likes