Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

We have been harvesting the souls of scooter riders in San Diego and bartering with Skatan for Samsung 40ts.

This is a 12s4p pack.

3 Likes

Are you a Shinigami?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha so that’s why theres been less scooter riders in San Diego xD

Nice size pack I’m gonna see what my local battery guru can do for me with 30qs in the exact deck :slight_smile:

Are you an osteo doc? Ortho doc? Didn’t realize you were medically inclined until right after Colorado.

Love the loop key!

1 Like

Looks like you may have an oem maxfind truck there bud. It will snap in half if so.

3 Likes

These trucks are all I got right now, I will go easy on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, Just doing GP in the fleet till the Navy lets me retire and do an interventional radiology residency… or skate.

3 Likes

Now that’s a man with a plan.

1 Like

Aren’t these the trucks they sell on hobbyking?

They look similar but they aren’t the same. Not that I’d trust either :grimacing:

190Kv motors, gearing looks like 1 to 1, 80mm wheels. Are you trying to go 60 miles an hour?

8 Likes

Direct drive simulator, I want to see what happens if you just get a motor and put is besides the wheel, theoretically the torque should be ok, the main question is if it will overheat or not

8 Likes

For science :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hawgs aqua zombie wheels, and cheap aliexpress pulley,

1 Like

science_drink

3 Likes

So, if I understand well, you take your shower every day on your board !!? :smile::+1:

6 Likes

This feels like something a chad would put on before punching a hole into a wall.

love it

7 Likes

Is that thing finally actually done done for real dude? Tell Mr. Sydney that I want to take that thing for a test ride this weekend when I come down. How is it BTW, ride good? Nice job though brotha, long time in the making. @Arzamenable

PS - come up to OC today and lets go ride… day off almost makes it a necessity IMO. :flushed:

1 Like