Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

These are for pneumatics

1 Like

The clamp itself is not the problem. The hole for the truck is a little bit to small for the truck.
A 15mm belt could fit, if the srew heads vanish into the pulley. There is the problem. The gap between the holes would be then too thin.

1 Like

Why make a nice geardrive for bottom barrel wheels?
Who spends $300 on drive and $20 on wheels…

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hey some advice for longevity. Use silicone to secure the 2 caps if not over time the legs will break off from vibration.

Looks good though.

1 Like

I wonder if this is a mistake

Very interesting. Looks like MOQ is 100 pieces

Funniest part is that is says supply ability is 5000 pieces per month😂

7 Likes

Imagine. Lol maybe they would ship faster from here than from enertion

2 Likes

What the actual fuck!?
Is this for real?
The cake is a lie.:wink:
These delays were only a lie?

1 Like

It’s Jason himself selling it, not the factory

2 Likes

So jason bought a has a huge supply to sell on his own while his company hasdelays for like 3 months??? What the actual fuck?

I have no idea…lol. 🤷🤷

1 Like

Yeah WhaT? Lmao I don’t understand what he is trying to do here

1 Like

I should post that on the other forum.:rofl:
Let’s see what happens…
Maybe I get banned for this.
Edit: It’s done.
@ShutterShock That is their sales, I think:

3 Likes

I don’t know, everything about it points to it being fake. Imo, just some Chinese ripoff/scammer trying to profit on the enertion brand

But would they be smart enough to purposely look up Jason’s name and make a fake seller using that name?

Not that I was planning on buying it anyway haha

I mean, it would be more believable if it didn’t have Jason’s name, because atleast I could believe that someone leaked the bom in China and now someone was selling clones.
There’s no concievable way Jason actually made that, he has way better product photos at his disposal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eh you do have a point there

I’m not sure… Jason’s interview with @Lee_Wright talked about a large influx of money coming in (most likely a business loan). I’m thinking Carl isn’t working for them anymore and I now think bara isn’t either. Changed his profile pic from enertion to his own logo. Also has been liking lots of anti enertion posts today lololol.

Jason really may be selling the F out on aliexpress. Where does Jeff come in to play though :thinking:

4 Likes

X5XgY3t

13 Likes