Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

We are Mario/Nintendo nuts in our household. When I get home I’m gonna send you the most epic picture of all the awesome Mario junk stuff I can’t help but buy my son.

1 Like

2 Likes

@ninTHIENdo
This is the one photo I could take without setting everything up like a crazy person haha

The plush collection is worse :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Love love love

2 Likes

This is really awesome. Just looking at this, I wonder could you put the stiffeners on the outside? I can see debris getting caught inside there on the straight pieces. If it was smooth on the wheel side and the beams were on the outside I think it’d be better. Any debris entering in there would be more likely to just exit out the back instead of getting caught-up inside

4 Likes

@Sender Skates

OMG that looks freaking amazing

4 Likes

Did you get a 2nd one skinned?

1 Like

This is his tester deck from what I understand.

He wanted it stiffened, so 2 layers of 6oz CF on bottom.

He traded me an awesome used Landyatchz wolfshark and a Landyatchz switch (?)

I couldn’t resist adding the leftover of his over fabric from his hummie deck on top. Wanted it different than the other one, so we decided on mostly green and a little purple glass frit.

My plan is to paint the “hide edge” lime green as well. Or just black. @b264 thoughts?

4 Likes

Yes; I traded a LY Wolfshark and a LY Switch 40 for some skinning work

2 Likes

Lime green is good with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to experiment with epoxying cloth to the deck. I’d assume you need a cloth with a high resolution print cause the stuff I’ve seen at Walmart wouldn’t look good on a board. Where do you buy the clothes?

2 Likes

Im preatty sure he uses satin from Spoonflower.
Correct me if im wrong tho.

2 Likes

Dude I want to buy an ender 3 so bad they seem like the best bang for the buck when it comes to 3d printing.

Any tips you want to share? I want to print my pulleys like @longhairedboy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have all the tips! You can find one for around $180 shipped on ebay. Don’t go for the pro version though. The glass plate upgrade from amazon is $16-21 and does the job. I have a pre-written file of suggested settings that I have tweaked and send it to anyone who I find out buys the ender 3 haha

4 Likes

It’s at $175 right now on gear best, but dude for under 200 it’s so worth it.

Is the glass bed worth it? And yes I’d love those files.

1 Like

Glass and PEI for the win.

3 Likes

I love this little chunky monkey.

4 Likes

It’s been upgraded to 110mm… on a 30.43" deck… and it’s super fun

6 Likes

I reckon it would kill me. Imagining a back flip first run lol

1 Like

If you don’t know what you’re doing, the first thing that happens when you hit the throttle is the front wheels lift up

You have to lean forward when you throttle up

2 Likes