Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Ahh the @b264 special! Lucky you

Lol what the hell are those!?

4 Likes

lmao some uncut 275mm belts I bought off @b264. Now I can cut custom 14mm belts for my ride :joy:

5 Likes

Jesusā€¦youā€™ll never run out of belts again

1 Like

Or you could make some really big pulleys. :smile:

2 Likes

LoL is exactly right

:rofl:

I feel that pain I have 6 boards in parts in my workshop none 100% lol

2 Likes

Exactly that !

And I made a long and hard choice, to keep only 3 boards (1 street urethan, 1 hybrid, 1 eMTBoard) :sweat_smile:

Now, I still have everything to do :upside_down_face:

• Starting testing the Street one, but the final deck is still on paper ā€¦ and I canā€™t realy decide so I have 4 deck to test with :laughing: (the mtb style, haya, custom surf-style and maybe after all a flex one ā€¦ but donā€™t know if I can make it with the right flex level, or wich deck to get for something similar to the Icarus feeling that I like to push).
  • Waiting for the trucks for the hybrid to finish the drivetrain, and I have to make the custom deck here tooā€¦
1 Like

WITCHBLADEā€¦ its WITCHBLADE. Another deck company has the switchblade. aaaaaahaghaghaghagaa

also yeah, this build was nasty and people will likely get hurt on it.

on its third owner IIRC

looks like its been run off of curbs a few times lol

8 Likes

For the 4th time or so I feel I should have got a LHB rather than my Bajaboard :smile:

2 Likes

How do you know who bought it? Can you recognize all your builds from the pictures or something?

yes, i try to keep track of my builds to some degree, and the warranty is transferrable so i sort of have to when they change hands.

No two of my boards are alike, especially anything done in or prior to 2018. Every single one was distinct in appearance and immediately recognizable. This one had very aggressive styling.

I may be bad with names but iā€™ll never forget a board.

14 Likes

Damn thatā€™s impressive, why are they more similar now?

@Nuggia I love this build! What deck is that?

3 Likes

how are you going to cut those belts?

1 Like

Thank you! This is the moonshine sidekick.

3 Likes

Ho yoooouuu !
You gonna have some fun :love_you_gesture::crazy_face:

because i was a buffoon and tried going the ā€œi build these boards nowā€ route.

Now that iā€™m selling customs upon request built on anything eboosted enclosures has a box for, iā€™ve sold more customs and have more parts on the way in the last 2 months than the entire first half of the year and last half of last year. Man I was stupid. And the board builder is coming back pretty soon (i have to build it again), with all of these insane options available from our community now. Iā€™m no longer focusing on my own shit with my name on everything. My end goal as of now is to build every board. EVERY board. Iā€™m building the fucking esk8Factory. The witchblades will just be one model.

16 Likes

Awesome !

Its what I propose here for French folks, and it is really awesome and exciting all the masterpiece out-there!!
But this (last) year is even crazier, so many new parts come and continue coming from everywhere, and all is coming faster now ā€¦
It is an crazy XP, but I made a little pause, to take time for my own builds and developing parts / playing CAD ā€¦ Next step get the CNC maybe ^^
But I will continue to make like one custom board by trimester !

1 Like

So youā€™ll have a Powell-Peralta Lance Mountain build rolling out? :smiley:

2 Likes