Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@b264???

Pokin the bear?

4 Likes

@Sender so many colors, nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

F-Zero! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Actually I had another look and zoomed in more and now I dont know what game is playing? It did look like F-Zero from a distance.

Mario load screen before mario comes on screen

1 Like

@Riako

What are the angles of the nose and tale? 20 or 25 ish? Combining that with those 25 degree PNL baseplates?

Sick.

2 Likes

Hey Sender, yes, it’s more around 20° I guess and yes + 23° PNL baseplates, I have just around 43° … (I will try like this 1st, and then I will try to add maybe 5 more degrees to the front if needed.)

2 Likes

That’s right in the sweet spot, awesome! What deck is that?

I look forward to hearing what you think of that setup!

2 Likes

Yes, I was lucky on that ^^
It’s an old MBS deck … don’t remeber the model sorry.
He deserved a last life !

I’m still modifiing it until Berg and the Haggy 60T pulley fit.

9 Likes

Man who doesn’t love your carpet

6 Likes

We are Mario/Nintendo nuts in our household. When I get home I’m gonna send you the most epic picture of all the awesome Mario junk stuff I can’t help but buy my son.

1 Like

2 Likes

@ninTHIENdo
This is the one photo I could take without setting everything up like a crazy person haha

The plush collection is worse :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Love love love

2 Likes

This is really awesome. Just looking at this, I wonder could you put the stiffeners on the outside? I can see debris getting caught inside there on the straight pieces. If it was smooth on the wheel side and the beams were on the outside I think it’d be better. Any debris entering in there would be more likely to just exit out the back instead of getting caught-up inside

4 Likes

@Sender Skates

OMG that looks freaking amazing

4 Likes

Did you get a 2nd one skinned?

1 Like

This is his tester deck from what I understand.

He wanted it stiffened, so 2 layers of 6oz CF on bottom.

He traded me an awesome used Landyatchz wolfshark and a Landyatchz switch (?)

I couldn’t resist adding the leftover of his over fabric from his hummie deck on top. Wanted it different than the other one, so we decided on mostly green and a little purple glass frit.

My plan is to paint the “hide edge” lime green as well. Or just black. @b264 thoughts?

4 Likes

Yes; I traded a LY Wolfshark and a LY Switch 40 for some skinning work

2 Likes

Lime green is good with me :slight_smile:

1 Like