Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dude, I hadnā€™t even seen that video yet. Just assumed

:joy:

1 Like

šŸ–¼ Pictures and nothing else!?

Oh no!

Its ok man, scars are just hickeys from the universe

2 Likes

And a reminder to watch the hell out for crazy drivers. I jumped off and the board did a sweet grind up the gutter.

3 Likes

in Birkenstockā€™s? Nice escape

2 Likes

@b264???

Pokin the bear?

4 Likes

@Sender so many colors, nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

F-Zero! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Actually I had another look and zoomed in more and now I dont know what game is playing? It did look like F-Zero from a distance.

Mario load screen before mario comes on screen

1 Like

@Riako

What are the angles of the nose and tale? 20 or 25 ish? Combining that with those 25 degree PNL baseplates?

Sick.

2 Likes

Hey Sender, yes, itā€™s more around 20Ā° I guess and yes + 23Ā° PNL baseplates, I have just around 43Ā° ā€¦ (I will try like this 1st, and then I will try to add maybe 5 more degrees to the front if needed.)

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right in the sweet spot, awesome! What deck is that?

I look forward to hearing what you think of that setup!

2 Likes

Yes, I was lucky on that ^^
Itā€™s an old MBS deck ā€¦ donā€™t remeber the model sorry.
He deserved a last life !

Iā€™m still modifiing it until Berg and the Haggy 60T pulley fit.

9 Likes

Man who doesnā€™t love your carpet

6 Likes

We are Mario/Nintendo nuts in our household. When I get home Iā€™m gonna send you the most epic picture of all the awesome Mario junk stuff I canā€™t help but buy my son.

1 Like

2 Likes

@ninTHIENdo
This is the one photo I could take without setting everything up like a crazy person haha

The plush collection is worse :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Love love love

2 Likes

This is really awesome. Just looking at this, I wonder could you put the stiffeners on the outside? I can see debris getting caught inside there on the straight pieces. If it was smooth on the wheel side and the beams were on the outside I think itā€™d be better. Any debris entering in there would be more likely to just exit out the back instead of getting caught-up inside

4 Likes

@Sender Skates

OMG that looks freaking amazing

4 Likes