Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@rafaelinmissouri well the good news is: you know your dye job went through and wasnā€™t just on the surface

4 Likes

Are you able to charge at the full 5A? Oh and how did you connect them together? I need to find a connector to cut upā€¦

Iā€™m only using a 18v 3A supply now and that limits me to about 1.7A @25.2V

I read that modern PC power supplies can put out 18A on the 12v rail so it should definitely be enough.

1 Like

They are still in the factory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What cells are these?

For a minute I was wondering how you lathed out that world record wheel chunk. The truck makes a bit more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I donā€™t see any chunkā€¦ yetā€¦

These wheels have yet to see any mileage.

1 Like

Try to get a just massive chonker out then you can really be twinning with @rafaelinmissouri

1 Like

He is referring to this:

1 Like

JEEEEEEEESUS did you ride over a tire spike? @rafaelinmissouri

3 Likes

It is just my luck dudeā€¦ I ride strictly on perfect pavementā€¦

4 Likes

Howā€™s that deck working out for you? IIRC youā€™d mentioned something about the kicktail basically convex flexing the board when you use it? Iā€™ve been having a hard time deciding on it or a @b264 deck because of that.

1 Like

So far it has not been that big of an issue for me. if your enclosure stretches all the way from baseplate to baseplate then the convex might be an issue since itā€™ll bend while the enclosure wants to stay rigid.

The convex apparently makes the ride less bumpy because of the ā€˜mild flex feelingā€™

1 Like

It only charges at around 3.6-3.8A from what I can tell, but thatā€™s fine as my alternative for now was nothing since I lost my original brick. To connect them I plug them all into a strix / JB v2 balance board, and then plug that into my charger.

1 Like

What happened to recieve two sets of trucks :rofl:

1 Like

Man they must be feeling generous. They sent me extra baseplates along with my original order and someone else got doubles.

5 Likes

For what reason @Venom121212

Yeah, they did a pretty piss poor job on the engraving on one set of my trucks, so I got repeats of those, and I ordered a single hanger support and two other single hangers, they all came as pairs. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

They said they didnā€™t have black available when I ordered and apologized in an email. A few weeks later a box showed up with a set of raw silver and a set of black baseplates. Then a few weeks later another box showed up with more black baseplates :flushed:

I did zero complaining, I didnā€™t even reply because they werenā€™t time sensitive and I didnā€™t care to wait. Maybe the felt bad because it was a month before Christmas.

4 Likes

Crazy seeing Surfrodz being nice. Just 8 months back they wouldnā€™t answer my emails or pick up the phone. I hope they keep it up.

4 Likes