Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

How much longer do you think they will keep the curfew… I guess you ought to go out at 6am…

1 Like

Stay safe. We won’t be able to find another Brian. Read into that what you will.

3 Likes

I live in a much smaller community than @b264 and the protests here have been peaceful.
I’m am still hesitant to go ride around town after dark since I am pretty much dressed like fucking riot police in all my gear…

5 Likes

Not because of temperature. Because of current spikes which can be higher than the abs current value.
This will cause an abs overcurrent fault and your esc will reboot which means you will not have control over your board for 2-5 seconds.

1 Like

Definitely going limitless FW then, when riding alone on the road, I tend to be a little ham-fisted.

Your trousers don’t get caught up in the wheel?

That’s what mini skirts are for.

2 Likes

Or Scottish quilt?

1 Like

@Venom121212 @wandagoner
My favourite spool holder! I have two and been using it for a long time. So simple and works perfectly.

I actually don’t use anything on the bottom to hold together

2 Likes

With top mount, that would be much better. Mine is on a plastic table and they like to slide a few microns every retraction. Looks great man!

1 Like

Thanks man!
You have to get one of those IKEA lack table and put an enclosure on that beast. :wink:

1 Like

lol i wear shorts, its tropical zone here my dudes

1 Like

I really want to. I just set my 4th printer up and space is tight.

Don’t mind those 2 ikea lack tables lol

4 Likes

@ryansinatra
What deck is that? and sweet build

Sweet spot location??

1 Like

What deck and hubs are you going with on that enclosure?

1 Like

The deck is under there :stuck_out_tongue: i coated the deck and epoxied over it, so that the enclosure has a perfect fit.

Its a pantheon trip, gonna run pneumatics and evolve trucks.

4 Likes

So pumped to see an electric Pantheon!

I’ve had the occasional fever dream in which I consider spending too much money and putting Jaykay trucks on my Pranayama…

3 Likes

Your view when you get on an Evolve and ride through a dense city

6 Likes

It’s very close to vienna (austria) so it might be a bit too far for you :sweat_smile:
I had a second ride in this area today and made more pics, gonna upload them tomorrow

2 Likes