Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You don’t want to play that game of whose country has the most dangerous animals.

![images (24)|570x433]
images (24)

8 Likes

yeah obviously europe wins
those birds are deadly and the pigeons poop on you all day

1 Like

Technically china wins they have Corona Bats

5 Likes

There are a lot of spiders that eat snakes here in the US as well :wink:

Australia wins hands down. It’s not even close. :joy::joy:

EDIT:

3 Likes

I would imagine it means you can feel how hard you are turning without looking due to the sick unique technology. Or something about adjusting, don’t put your eyeballs on the spring.

1 Like

Be careful of the spring flying in your face because it is under tension.

edit: i think i’m captain obvious again.

3 Likes

So why would that step be after the unscrewing then ? :thinking:

1 Like

because simple unscrewing won’t bring the spring of flying out, rather the pressing on the board releases the tension

1 Like

I’ve seen a 2m red bellied black snake face to face… 6yo me was by myself walking bare foot around a lake
Quality times… It was asleep thank god
Or it was perfectly awake waiting for me to come closer

1 Like

Picture of safety glasses would get the point across better.

2 Likes

I’m gonna day the latter hahaha.
But yea fuck that AZ can be a deadly place.

3 Likes

3 Likes

From the left, I see Evolve Something, eBomber (Bustin Berg), GT40 (Mega Drop King), Craptor 2, Longest Motor Mount Ever, and what is that one on the right? Red Hexx?

Looks dope. Nice fleet :smiley:

4 Likes

Yea, I think your image there was what made me get orange dye expecting red. I actually tried it on a few old white wheels I had and got it to be quite a lot more accurate with Dish soap, a glug of vinegar, and 2 hours in the pot, 1 of which at around 80-100deg. All 4 wheels in there at once to make them even.

2 Likes

I have spreaded the esk8 disease in my workshop, my technicians have inherited some of the parts I had used on previous builds put them back on order with custom made parts. So not all of them are mine

The Evolve is still an ongoing project (longest unfinished project ever)
The eBomber, newest build
The GT40, favorite high speed board
The Raptor 2, used only when nothing else works
The Subsonic Century 40", from made by Diego
The Darth Maul, recovered by Paja

4 Likes

Oh that’s right Darth Maul, how could I have forgotten :rofl:

The OG hex grip board

Was from old forum so I forgot

3 Likes

The Bladerunner is also being recovered by Abdi very soon

I finally got around to doing my Carbon GT recently. Finally. finally

A simple “I’m going to put new cells in here and keep EVERYTHING ELSE stock” turned into “the only original Evolve parts are the deck, the lid, four heatsink bolts, and two plastic wire clamps”

I’ll still call it a Carbon GT, Ship of Theseus style.

1 Like

Did you use thermal compound between the two parts of the case? Even though it’s a small area, I think it would do well to transfer heat from the main body to those plates.

Good on you figuring out how to mount these for external airflow. It’s unfortunate that in stock configuration without thermal material it seems this probably won’t make too much of a difference though… Kinda wish the electronics mounted on the other side, with a fancy/pretty/clean top instead of a fancy/pretty/clean bottom with no mounting options where the heat actually sinks to.

1 Like