Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I really like that yellow…

1 Like

Yea I like it quite a lot too. I was surprised how well the wheels took the dye. I have more colors on order to experiment with but I’ll probably just sell a bunch of colors in my store from now on as the results are really nice

6 Likes

Both nice, but that orange yellow might have to come home with me at some point. Really like your customs approach with the remotes and now the wheels.

1 Like

Why dye did you use?

congratulation on technology taken almost to the extreme…

If’n you make an intercooler ice-box like drag racers… I will approve of this for science…

4 Likes

the phillips-head wood screws trouble me most… are my priorities skewed?

5 Likes

Is that Wagoneer yours, sir?

2 Likes

image @rafaelinmissouri @b264 :joy:

2 Likes

Go Tigers

7 Likes

I hope you did get the cells, maybe it is just me, but I see boxes closed then opened but no cells…

1 Like

It’s my father’s. I keep it running , he drives it.

3 Likes

@dani
Looks like you got a cruiser buddy :call_me_hand:

1 Like

What are the holes in the in between the 2 faces for?

3 Likes

El Natural enclosures so nice😎
@glyphiks

1 Like

There’s 3 bits of ply there. 2 bits of 4.5mm ply on the bottom, and the top bit is a piece of 18mm ply with relief cuts through it so it bends easier.

Ok I was thinking of it as a board and not for a enclosure.

1 Like

Lots of work, but I like the process and the way it mimics the deck nicely.

1 Like

Legitimately my favorite thing I’ve seen today.
Using an amd cpu fan for your Vesc’s on top of a heat sink!! Madlad. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Haha it’s honestlyy favorite thing about this build yet.
@surfnacho called my board Jank :crying_cat_face: so I thought I’d just embrace it. From a building perspective Jank is more fun anyway

4 Likes

Ah who cares, it gives it personality and is functional/beneficial for the board at the same time. Double whammy

2 Likes