Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This ^^ National guard here and stuff. Every major store looted along with 80 arrests so far.

3 Likes

same here we partially opened Tuesday…I’m watching a YT live now of people looting Marshall’s in SF…this is nuts.

5 Likes

Protests / riots in WI?

LAs kind of crazy right now but these news broadcasts making it seem way worse than it is.

Remember folks, Sinclair owns 90% of local news broadcasters and they’re way conservative.

7 Likes

Was watching CBS live coverage and there definitely was a slant to the commentary…

5 Likes

we had a little but nothing serious…I have not seen any signs of looting or rioting. I heard a Walgreens was looted but other than that nothing.

2 Likes

One loop key for each ESC?

5 Likes

Nope, the other side is the charge port. My ESC has an anti spark so the loop key is really only for emergencies.

1 Like

12s10p Samsung 35E

4 Likes

Nah some of this is for real… My friends vons in La Mesa was burned down, one of the driver’s trucks was burned up, a manager was literally beat to death (he sent a video that I regret watching).

The workers were running for their lives, needless to say he is not going to work tomorrow.

It’s pretty bad in the low income areas.

1 Like

similar also happened to @Lee_Wright

7 Likes

My situation is a little different as I am not trying to resell their gear. What happened to me is they stopped giving me discount on parts. That’s fine, I dont mind. I now spend the majority of my youtube budget on buying parts from other vendors who understand you cant just endlessly keep paying full price for items you think your viewers would like to see. I do like Trampa parts, they make good stuff, and I will use their stuff but you will see less of it on my channel because of this.

I just checked my Trampa account, ive spent £2140 with them in 2 years. No small amount really. That doesn’t include the builds Ive done for people where I have directed them to all the parts to buy and then they have shipped me a box of stuff to build. I think if you include that we are probably around £5000. Then add in the potential sales from my videos - who knows.

12 Likes

@ZachTetra
🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!
Is that @tomiboi s ride ?

2 Likes

Yes! And holy shit it’s sooo nice

It is the V2 variant, so a bunch of new design and quality improvement. Definitely my favorite deck in the quiver at the moment

1 Like

Awesome :call_me_hand:he said he incorporated a little more concave in the newer models can’t wait to see that beauty finished

1 Like

Their GREED will fuck them off.

5 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri 200x75 on rockstars? that looks so nice
so the fit is good?

2 Likes

aw, they look so cute and skinny on rockstars. They def deserve a spacer or a wider wheel, imo. I’ll bet your efficiency is better than mine though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

his first pic isn’t he same i don’t think… they seem to be lacroix kenda tires… the last 2 pics though are deff 200x75

3 Likes

Why?
How?

4 Likes

They are Kendas. 200x50
I think the picture is a little distorted.
These are all from the same ride.
The very bottom picture I had the phone camera in the wide angle I mode and I think it does some funny things.

2 Likes