Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

ah yes that’s the pic

What is it? Direct drive?

Yeah it’s direct drive, arrived with a bent shaft and some crossed threads. Bummed as today was gonna be a build day and tomorrow a have fun day. :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Looks like the gear drive business is doing well for someone :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Im playing a joke. Just waiting for a certain someone to wake up :rofl:

4 Likes

But it’s still a smaller hex size and also probably half as deep, generally that design is crap and you should only use it if head profile is of paramount importance.

I use those round head hex on truck hardware on shortboards when I’m going to be standing on top of the screw head and a hex socket cap won’t make for a great foot surface.

In general, if you don’t have to use them, don’t use them. At all. Especially not if it’s for appearance reasons. It’s a huge mistake.

3 Likes

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon. I dig it.

2 Likes

and the voltage sag only gets worse as the cells age…

8 Likes

How tffffff… @PickSix24 looks like ye good olde USPS mighta dropped er off the third story lol

Nope, box was very well packaged. Box within a box and then die cut foam padding. I’m with @Brenternet on his return theory. Seems like I got return that made its way back to stock.

3 Likes

I did see that, I just was speculating how it happened in the first place lol

1 Like

Don’t bring your phone next time.

1 Like

I know right. what is this world coming to…

2 Likes

Curfew in WI??

1 Like

yep…started at 9 PM tonight…

2 Likes

Us too.

5 Likes

wow…is the whole country on lockdown?

3 Likes

Feels like it…

Irony is, LA was just starting to open back up.

5 Likes

This ^^ National guard here and stuff. Every major store looted along with 80 arrests so far.

3 Likes

same here we partially opened Tuesday…I’m watching a YT live now of people looting Marshall’s in SF…this is nuts.

5 Likes