Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

my pinky-toe got cold… looked even weirder with one sock on…

plus @Mainflow don’t wear “Reef’s” like k00ks do…

1 Like

i never realized until now that the ball joint for the damper is under the truck, am seeing this correctly?

3 Likes

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

yup, under the deck, concentric with the axle…

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: i see now that when i have looked at photos in the past the board has been upside down…im dumb

1 Like

Custom flipsky 6.6 dual boards?

dat keeb

steady brian - its awfully close to an apple design aesthetic, i mean we know it isnt apple because clearly he was able to post the image still tho, the white and grey mech… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LoL that’s nothing like an Apple design – on the contrary, it’s designed to work as well as possible. Period.

If the keys were really shallow like thumbnails, you added $500 to the cost, and only worked with other apple stuff, and it took the liberty to tell your friends it was apple when you typed messages to them (Typed on iKeyboard), and it was sold more on hype than actual functionality, then it would be more like apple stuff

2 Likes

@Jujo hows’s the CR-10s treating you?

1 Like

Noice specs?

1 Like

Not mine, but the specs are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/gj4pxn/now_that_ohio_is_warm_i_present_to_you_the?sort=top

2 Likes

Oh looks awesome

Was thinking about making a esk8 style go kart

1 Like

I know! Are etrains the next big thing? Haha

1 Like

The specs are disappointing though

36v lead acid car batteries 200ah
2 6374 (only 1 working)
150a esc
50 miles range and 24mph top speed
Doesn’t do uphills well

Rebuild it to
20s50p 50e (1000 cells)(8x50amps 400amps)
Stormcore 20s esc
Awd 80100
Lots of range
Does climb hills

2 Likes

Technically, he could put 8 motors on that thing if he wanted to.

1 Like

I just got it last night but after spending an hour or two fixing leveling and z-axis issues, I’ve hit extruder issues. After a few layers, filament would stop, motor would skip every now and then trying to fight the jam in the extruder :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I just messaged this dude asking where at in Ohio he is.

I want to ride the train…

6 Likes

Have you finished the build for that deck you received to test? I haven’t seen or heard anything and you talking bout building go-karts now?

1 Like

the deck i am testing i have everything ready at home except the deck
it was held up in US customs then at the uk sorting office
it is currently in uk customs and i should have it within a week or two

the build is
intergrated deck
lg hg6 12s2p 60amps
makerx dual v4 (with added capcitors for 12s)
carvon v4 speed drives 97mm abec wheels
bt module
caliber front truck

thats basically it

1 Like

Oof that’s unfortunate. I had done some research a while ago and some people were saying the Cr-10 was better than the s haha

1 Like