Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

two motors… one shaft, stators timed… phase wires in parallel… one motor controller…

1 Like

Oh baby. Hot glue and special sauce, and a felony child creep charge

1 Like

certain things should never be used on esk8’s…

• hot glue
  • secret sauce
  • phillips head screws
  • wood screws
  • electrical tape
  • nails
2 Likes

What do you mean my hot glue motor mounts arent going to hold? I even made a mold out of bread for structural integrity.

3 Likes

@Mainflow footware approved

5 Likes

I wonder which motor has the highest skewer density lol
Like motors per cost. I imagine the bigger ones are better but if you can get some dirt cheap small 63xx motors and just skewer them you could make a huge motor.

Then you just need a pinion gear setup and you can run like a giant driveshaft down the length of the deck xD

my pinky-toe got cold… looked even weirder with one sock on…

plus @Mainflow don’t wear “Reef’s” like k00ks do…

1 Like

i never realized until now that the ball joint for the damper is under the truck, am seeing this correctly?

3 Likes

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

yup, under the deck, concentric with the axle…

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: i see now that when i have looked at photos in the past the board has been upside down…im dumb

1 Like

Custom flipsky 6.6 dual boards?

dat keeb

steady brian - its awfully close to an apple design aesthetic, i mean we know it isnt apple because clearly he was able to post the image still tho, the white and grey mech… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LoL that’s nothing like an Apple design – on the contrary, it’s designed to work as well as possible. Period.

If the keys were really shallow like thumbnails, you added $500 to the cost, and only worked with other apple stuff, and it took the liberty to tell your friends it was apple when you typed messages to them (Typed on iKeyboard), and it was sold more on hype than actual functionality, then it would be more like apple stuff

2 Likes

@Jujo hows’s the CR-10s treating you?

1 Like

Noice specs?

1 Like

Not mine, but the specs are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/gj4pxn/now_that_ohio_is_warm_i_present_to_you_the?sort=top

2 Likes

Oh looks awesome

Was thinking about making a esk8 style go kart

1 Like

I know! Are etrains the next big thing? Haha

1 Like